Transfers from Cornflakes?

Player avatar

Gang Sabre Send PM

It seems there was trouble with Cornflakes and they just deleted the entire game.
I did find a quote from Zack (owner, admin, whatever).

"Well after the developer decided to go rogue and change the paypal to his own; an basically locked out the legitmate staff. The unfortunate but iminent decision was made to shut Cornflakes down.
After working at it with multiple developers and con artists over time Moody(the server owner who put a lot of his time, money and effort.) decided enough was enough. Hixk was the last straw. It's unfortunate what people in the community can be like however we worked to provide what we could with what we had. Thanks everyone who might see this; we really tried to give you a unique and enjoyable experience and environment while staying true to RSC. We wish you all nothing but health, wealth and happiness."

and most importantly, this:

"the admins over at rsc revolution are looking at offering us stat transfers to their server as a gesture of good will but it will be combat stats only Not skilling stats"

This would be the perfect way to gain about 100 active users. I was 24 on the hiscores when Cornflakes staff decided to destroy us all. I propose banks and skilling stats be transferred as well, just reduced by a certain percentage.

My information is from reddit.

Last edited by Gang Sabre (18 Mar 2018 15:00)

Player avatar

Gang Sabre Send PM

Hahaha, seems cornflakes is the term for other servers now. wink Filter.

Last edited by Gang Sabre (18 Mar 2018 15:06)

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

shame. i never got rsclegacy to work. the email link to authenticate my account took me to a white screen and the never replied to my efforts on discord or facebook.  No loss in my eyes. couldnt use forums since i could not authenticate my account...

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

My opinion is for the ppl who were here and left to go to cornflakes....well u had your chance should of stayed loyal. IMO ONLY TRUE CORNFLAKES USERS SHOULD GET TRANSFERS NOT ANYONE WHO STARTED HERE AND WENT THERE PERIOD. It is fair to loyal cornflakers to get transfers imo because they started there. I do not wanna see transfers from players who started here then left here and come back here with there items or gp. This also apply to ppl who played both servers at the same time if you did. IMO its your loss.

Last edited by JediMindTrix (18 Mar 2018 15:13)

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

My opinion is for the ppl who were here and left to go to cornflakes....well u had your chance should of stayed loyal. IMO ONLY TRUE CORNFLAKES USERS SHOULD GET TRANSFERS NOT ANYONE WHO STARTED HERE AND WENT THERE PERIOD. It is fair to loyal cornflakers to get transfers imo because they started there. I do not wanna see transfers from players who started here then left here and come back here with there items or gp. This also apply to ppl who played both servers at the same time if you did. IMO its your loss.

people like you are why this game is dying

Kleio already said on discord today that Moody is refusing to participate anyway, therefore there is no way to legitimize the transfers due to the multiple database leaks, there's a million and one ways to abuse it.

RIP RSC, all those players will now quit the game altogether because they're sick of grinding again or they're going to go play turnip and this server and turnip will slowly die off month by month.

All because massive nerds like Jedi can't bare the thought of somebody being able to transfer 5m xp in attack strength and defence, because ur fucking nerds who click trained 2x xp and feel like it's some sort of achievement or something, u treat this game like a job and like it would be better if more people didn't play it.

That and the fact Moody is just a massive love

Shit game, nerds, RIP.

Turtles

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

No way to prove none of you botted either understand boy? You pk thats it im okay with you gaining 100 more flats to bring here but not skills. Point is should of stayed here and never left. Have loyalty or dont play. Server will go on without me and or
You.

Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Everyone just listen to Jedi he knows how to make this server great again, everyone support Jedi and his ideas and carry them into 2019, RSCR will finally be great again when Jedi and Tomster are the only people left playing

Turtles

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Gang Sabre said:

It seems there was trouble with Cornflakes and they just deleted the entire game.

"Well after the developer decided to go rogue and change the paypal to his own; an basically locked out the legitmate staff. The unfortunate but iminent decision was made to shut Cornflakes down.
After working at it with multiple developers and con artists over time Moody(the server owner who put a lot of his time, money and effort.) decided enough was enough. Hixk was the last straw. It's unfortunate what people in the community can be like however we worked to provide what we could with what we had. Thanks everyone who might see this; we really tried to give you a unique and enjoyable experience and environment while staying true to RSC. We wish you all nothing but health, wealth and happiness."

"the admins over at rsc revolution are looking at offering us stat transfers to their server as a gesture of good will but it will be combat stats only Not skilling stats"

This would be the perfect way to gain about 100 active users. I was 24 on the hiscores when Cornflakes staff decided to destroy us all. I propose banks and skilling stats be transferred as well, just reduced by a certain percentage.

ur an idiot if u think even 1xp of ur skilling stats or 1gp from ur bank would get transferred RSCRevolution is an economy based server RSCL had an inflated as fuck botted as fuck economy with too high skilling XP and ability to buy items for $$$ from the gem shop, we want your PKers and we want to give them the PK stats they trained, any skilling you did on there or items you had are irrelevant.

Turtles

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Actually i am lightyears ahead of all current server owners. Problem ppl have is  because i can vision how it works and why. I am just gifted at this runetek business and understand well. Also i understand what is fair for all lol after allbmy current ideas are still apart of this server so i know im not full of shit here. Anyways never had a problem with pking transfers.

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

JediMindTrix said:

Actually i am lightyears ahead of all current server owners. Problem ppl have is  because i can vision how it works and why. I am just gifted at this runetek business and understand well. Also i understand what is fair for all lol after allbmy current ideas are still apart of this server so i know im not full of shit here. Anyways never had a problem with pking transfers.

As Kev would say.

C R I N G E.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

If your talking about kevin the old admin he came to me about my ideas for legacy. I told him no if im not getting paid you can fuck off. He and the legacy peeps know i know my runetek kiddos.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

Gang Sabre said:

ur an idiot if u think even 1xp of ur skilling stats or 1gp from ur bank would get transferred RSCRevolution is an economy based server Cornflakes had an inflated as fuck botted as fuck economy with too high skilling XP and ability to buy items for $$$ from the gem shop, we want your PKers and we want to give them the PK stats they trained, any skilling you did on there or items you had are irrelevant.

Good thing you admit it was botted badly so transfers are non legit by your own admissions. Beast mode activated....unleashing phase 1....destroy all forum idiots who post. smile lol

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

o0ps13 said:

Gang Sabre said:

ur an idiot if u think even 1xp of ur skilling stats or 1gp from ur bank would get transferred RSCRevolution is an economy based server Cornflakes had an inflated as fuck botted as fuck economy with too high skilling XP and ability to buy items for $$$ from the gem shop, we want your PKers and we want to give them the PK stats they trained, any skilling you did on there or items you had are irrelevant.

Good thing you admit it was botted badly so transfers are non legit by your own admissions. Beast mode activated....unleashing phase 1....destroy all forum idiots who post. smile lol

N0m's already said he's 100% willing to transfer combat stats, he just needs a recent database. So put your bib on mate and get back in your high chair would ya, you ugly raging baboon.

Turtles

Player avatar

am legend Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

No way to prove none of you botted either understand boy? You pk thats it im okay with you gaining 100 more flats to bring here but not skills. Point is should of stayed here and never left. Have loyalty or dont play. Server will go on without me and or
You.

''loalty'' lol, there has been like 100 servers and i've played probably 90% of them, does that mean that i shouldn't play here, or anywhere else because im not ''loyal''? big_smile

This would be a great way for rev to get 200+ online all the time and the biggest community we've seen in years, but people like u get butthurt if someone gets their stats transferred, and i honestly can't see why. Theres no downsides on that, would just be better for the server, but guess it aint happening

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

JediMindTrix said:

o0ps13 said:

N0m's already said he's 100% willing to transfer combat stats, he just needs a recent database. So put your bib on mate and get back in your high chair would ya, you ugly raging baboon.

Well lets hope for YOUR SAKE he does transfers. Lol

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

I'm for combat stats transfers.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

am legend said:

JediMindTrix said:

You.

''loalty'' lol, there has been like 100 servers and i've played probably 90% of them, does that mean that i shouldn't play here, or anywhere else because im not ''loyal''? big_smile

This would be a great way for rev to get 200+ online all the time and the biggest community we've seen in years, but people like u get butthurt if someone gets their stats transferred, and i honestly can't see why. Theres no downsides on that, would just be better for the server, but guess it aint happening

Combat is fine. Ive played alot of servers also but i was never stupid enough to put alot of time in them so i choose 1 server. this. Rscr sever to put time in. Thats why i didnt go to legacy why would i do that? Then id be throwing away all the time i put in here. To me was a ignorant idea to apply my time somewhere esle when got eveything i need right here.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

am legend said:

JediMindTrix said:

You.

Pretty sure he's just on a rampage trying to derail all the threads which are dedicated to growing the community, ignore him man. N0m's already agree'd (and Billy) (I wish he or another admin would post publicly about this lol) in Discord they are happy for combat stat transfers to go ahead. Just got to get a recent database. Let's all cross our fingers and hope something can be worked out

Turtles

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

am legend said:

JediMindTrix said:

You.

Pretty sure he's just on a rampage trying to derail all the threads which are dedicated to growing the community, ignore him man. N0m's already agree'd (and Billy) (I wish he or another admin would post publicly about this lol) in Discord they are happy for combat stat transfers to go ahead. Just got to get a recent database. Let's all cross our fingers and hope something can be worked out

166 ppl online seems it growing fine
.right now

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

JediMindTrix said:

o0ps13 said:

am legend said:

166 ppl online seems it growing fine
.right now

Cool. Half of that is unique players, maybe slightly less than half maybe slightly more, any mod will tell you the same. Me Jedi, me think this enough people RSCR do fine. Me Jedi, me not even play but me not want server to gain more players because n0m bullied me so I be nuisance on forums

Player count could/will be 200+ characters at all times all day every day if and when the transfers happen and when a few other changes come into place. Jedi meanwhile will be playing single player RSC on his gameboy in a dark room all alone.

Turtles