" Unborn/Reborn " character modes

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

I once played a Sprite based game long long ago called Fantasy Online similar to Rscevolution (now discontinued) , it soon became oddly addicting. But It was only through account/character growth that this game was able to draw in players to advancing deeply into different play styles and added a sense of immersive connection to Pvp and Pvm gameplay throughout..

One aspect I really liked, and one that I'm sort of drawing this suggestion from was a character option(al) to ' reborn ' which basically added a further ranking to a character, allowing higher rates for certain tasks in-game. But the price was high for becoming 'reborn' and gaining these 'custom' abilities...you basically have to Max your combat stats including prayer to 'RB' the price u pay is ur cb xp resets back to 0 and your level 3 again. Skills being of course, unaffected. But you will gain custom perks to your account there and after...maybe ones like ( prayer drain rates, custom item shops for reborns, capes, armor, name color change etc.. basically whatever would be fun and new. I believe it would give long time, fully-acheived players something else to accomplish on their characters.

Last edited by skillystr (18 Mar 2018 13:58)

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Samething as conquer online i understand the rebirth system and is the same as you stated above. Neat idea to have ingame

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

Samething as conquer online i understand the rebirth system and is the same as you stated above. Neat idea to have ingame

Appreciate the support and I also played conquer online even since the beta...before all the classes even 'tao'

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

skillystr said:

JediMindTrix said:

Appreciate the support and I also played conquer online even since the beta...before all the classes even 'tao'

I play co when i was 16 im now 33

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

JediMindTrix said:

skillystr said:

JediMindTrix said:

I play co when i was 16 im now 33

That game captured me when I was young also. Wish it was still around and what it used to be.