Importance of Donations

Player avatar

ultimatum Send PM

Hi everyone I just wanna start off by saying, I am in no way affiliated with any staff of RSCRevolution & personally gain nothing from Donations made to the server, I'm actually a rather new player here. This thought simply came to me & I feel obliged to share it. The staff here at RSCR go above & beyond anything I've ever seen to advance the game & make it enjoyable for the community to play. Donations to the server not only come with a nice benefit of ingame gifts, but help to sustain the costs of maintaining the server (which I would imagine is quite hefty). Especially now that the server is under constant DDOS attacks (reason why login is often delayed & the server is lagging) which is a shame because its actually normally such a smooth interface (more so than I've ever seen) & I feel the Staff may be required to invest in a third party DDOS protection service, which in itself is rather expensive. I think its important we look at donations as an opportunity to give thanks & strike a balance which will help the server run strong for years to come. Dont quote me because I'm not positive, but I feel like anyone wanting to make a larger than normal donation could probably contact Billy directly and work out some kind of package deal on items ingame. Shoutout to the entire RSCR come-unity

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Thanks for your nice feedback.
We are currently hosted on a DDoS protected server, but the attack is somehow by-passing the protection. If they don't resolve it we'll have to switch hosts.

"I feel like anyone wanting to make a larger than normal donation could probably contact Billy directly and work out some kind of package deal on items ingame"
This is not something we do ($ for items), and we really don't need any more donations than we already get. Thanks anyway.