Changes are needed

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Well, where the fuck do I start?  Drastic changes are needed to make wilderness alot more active.

Firstly, I think we shall start at these new "automated" tournaments that are constantly running during the day.  I feel like they are taking alot of players from the wilderness due to how much they are running.  I myself end up joining them when I see the offer of winning free gp for pking... Who wouldn't though right?

I think we are needing to put a timer on how many can be done in 1 hour.  I think 2 per hour is fine.

Secondly, I know there was a poll created for the equipment tab, now I'm not sure if this was voted for to just have it removed in wilderness or the whole game.  I think we need it REMOVED from the wilderness, as I often find myself fighting a flat, and he just runs straight to 1 wilderness and is able to survive due to having 30 food slots.  It's just boring at this point, sometimes I even find myself on my 70 fighting a level 65 iron pure, and even they can make it out of the wilderness from 13.  Due to just running and having a whole bunch of food to eat..  Also, on the subject of the equipment tab, I know of a good few players who are put off of coming to here due to this as they feel its too "custom" and it ruins the aspect of real pking, what we all know and love. 

Having that other place just shutting down, now would be a good time to maybe remove this and try and attract those players that have just been left without a stable place to play.

Thirdly, TRANSFERS.  Yep, thats right, transfers from the place thats just shut down, this is our BEST chance to capture all there players, now i'm sure you staff/admins can work out how to do it, but we are needing something along the lines of;

Half the combat XP transferred, and a third of the skilling xp transferred over?  I don't see how our players would disagree with that, its not a massive boost, but its something to motivate them to come here.  At this point, its either we do it, or the other competition does it, and they have done it in the past before.  We need to grab the oppertunity before they do. 

Your probably going to say how can we verify characters etc?  But as im sure you all know, due to a few high profile hackings that happened, there IS a leaked database out there, not very hard to get either.  We could confirm characters from that, and i'm sure if we asked moody nicely, maybe he'd even give us the most up to date one..

Or we could offer Hixk a packet of cigs for it?

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

I completely agree about tournaments they need to be only ran by mods a max of 3 times a day.

Equipment tab I don't agree, if the combat system is changing then attack will hit more and should solve the issue anyway? attack is clearly under powered, it is very nice that people have capes etc so we don't all look the same.

Transfers I dunno, it seems unfair that people who fucked off for other servers should be rewarded.

Last edited by ateam (16 Mar 2018 19:25)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

ateam said:

Transfers I dunno, it seems unfair that people who fucked off for other servers should be rewarded.

So you'd rather them go to pyru's shit server or quit rsc entirely? Lol, that's not what the game needs at this point. You (and everyone else) complains there's not enough PKing, teams are too big, this is basically one of the only opportunities we'll have to change that in my opinion at this stage of the games life, it's crucial something is done if you ask me

Turtles

Player avatar

ateam Send PM

I wouldn't be against subs, better combat exp etc but they shouldn't get transfers IMO, if they didn't fuck off in first place they would have put the effort in here like those of us who stayed did

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

o0ps13 said:

ateam said:

So you'd rather them go to pyru's shit server or quit rsc entirely? Lol, that's not what the game needs at this point. You (and everyone else) complains there's not enough PKing, teams are too big, this is basically one of the only opportunities we'll have to change that in my opinion at this stage of the games life, it's crucial something is done if you ask me

Agreed, can you give me any cons of doing transfers from the other server that died?

I'm all ears..

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Anytime you stray from original rsc stuff, you're going to make it feel less authentic so I'm all about getting rid of equipment tab.

Agreed that tourneys are bleh as it stands.

+2

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Wow Queeny, i'm impressed..

Well written, and i agree on all points.

Carry on.

giphy.gif

EDIT: Woops wrong forum.

Last edited by illllllllllllllllllllllll (16 Mar 2018 20:18)

Player avatar

husslegang Send PM

subscriber

wow Q u smart and beautiful

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

husslegang said:

wow Q u smart and beautiful

200w.webp

Player avatar

Noosh Send PM

subscriber

a big +1 for me.

the equip tab just makes people have way too much food. especially for a low level mage they are pretty much unkillable at castle. not to mention the extra armor u get from the cape gloves and boots and all the extra food u have... u often find people being able to survive all the way from cas to right out of the wildy with every catch made.

as for the 1v1 flats event or tournament i think its a great fun event with it mainly being about luck almost anyone can win it. the area made for it and preset inventory is awesome. but running this event too many times in a day definitely hurts pking as people would just rather do this than go out into the wilderness. so keep it as it is an event.. and maybe run it once or twice a day or less to keep it fun and keep people pking.

for the transfers from the other server i would be all for it in any capacity as i think it would bring more players to the server and help the pk scene overall.

Player avatar

Ranch is life Send PM

subscriber

delete everything from the game reset the economy , allow character xfers from 3mul4tion and 13g4cy, gg 500 online, you think im kidding but im not i see this game 4 moves ahead im playing 4d chess

Last edited by Ranch is life (17 Mar 2018 09:34)

also known as :
SOSA, KNACK ,sirtheodore,runemed,gucci ,argentina
[img]http://i.imgur.com/VjIYsV0.png[/img]

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

-personally these tourny's hold zero interest for me.
-i generally just kill chaos druids in edgy dungeon. i'll never bother going into deep wild till im maxed and that won't happen. the extra space i like for collecting herbs in edgy
-transfers from some random (to me) server? i think not. one cannot tell what characters are honest and what is botted from another sever.   those players might come her on their own if not who cares.   maybe make some noob care package for those players...
-exp.....  the exp here is stupidly buffed.   for a new player who prefers combat the exp gained vs loot earned is way out of wack.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Repost - adding more idea's. Better to have the ideas in one thread than spread across multiples.

1) Yes, agree'd - less frequent tournaments or they're going to go stale fast, there's way too many per hour currently. Should be limited to a couple an hour regardless of the prize limit, you want as many people in wildy as possible not using the tournaments 24/7, claim that it's only skillers that use tourney all you want you'd be very wrong to assume that's the case

2) I voted to remove equip tab from wild a long time ago and was met with fierce opposition. Fights last too long, it sucks, code a warning that stops you entering wild if you have more than 30 items on you, make it say you must abide by original RSC/Rev pre equip tab rules if you want to PK/use the wilderness

3) Yes, just hurry up and take advantage of the situation somehow @N0m and don't waste the opportunity, we need the players

4) REMOVE THE TROPHY OBTAINED FOR BEING A FHAG AND KILLING AFKERS. CURRENTLY KILLING AN AFKER WHO ISN'T SKULLED GRANTS YOU 1 KILL TOWARDS YOUR INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM KILL DEATH RATIO. CURRENT TOP TEAM IN KILLS HAS GAINED 3000 KILLS IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS, IT'S AMAZING WHAT CLEARING EVERY AFK SPOT MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY AS A TEAM CAN DO FOR YOUR EGO AND YOUR KILL DEATH RATIO

5) Remove this ancient rule that you can't do deal with other players at your own risk to sell your characters for GP or items. Moderators should offer absolutely zero support in said trades other than being the one to log into the forum control panel and do the action of transferring the character. Absolutely no middle manning or support should be offered by mods but still threatening to punish people for it when you offer to transfer chars forum to forum for free is absolutely absurd. You're literally already supporting the sale of characters without knowing it, change the rule lol it seems ridiculous to me personally.

Turtles

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

-1 don't touch the equipment tab you pleb ass bitch.

And screw that we don't need those chodes over here they only go where they are catered too. New players are the only players worth getting.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (17 Mar 2018 16:35)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Third Send PM

lmao now I know you're trippin when you mention transfers from another server. what a ridiculous suggestion. Most players who are coming from another server have a chance at a completely new experience of rebuilding from scratch, which is half the pleasure of playing a server. Equipment tab is standard, why would someone risking full rune hold less food than the maxed pure who wears nothing but r2h and still has full invy of food.?? All yal talking about wiping all items ingame and starting from scratch obviously have nothing to lose, absurd suggestion in itself. People have played here for years to make the gains they have, you must be high to think the Admins would even consider that. BTW its ok for RSCR to "Stray from real RSC" its RSCRevolution NOT RSCReplica. The reason this server is so successful is because it has such neat modifications while still maintaining a respectable balance to the original game.

Player avatar

Third Send PM

o0ps13 said:

Repost - adding more idea's. Better to have the ideas in one thread than spread across multiples.

1) Yes, agree'd - less frequent tournaments or they're going to go stale fast, there's way too many per hour currently. Should be limited to a couple an hour regardless of the prize limit, you want as many people in wildy as possible not using the tournaments 24/7, claim that it's only skillers that use tourney all you want you'd be very wrong to assume that's the case

2) I voted to remove equip tab from wild a long time ago and was met with fierce opposition. Fights last too long, it sucks, code a warning that stops you entering wild if you have more than 30 items on you, make it say you must abide by original RSC/Rev pre equip tab rules if you want to PK/use the wilderness

3) Yes, just hurry up and take advantage of the situation somehow @N0m and don't waste the opportunity, we need the players

4) REMOVE THE TROPHY OBTAINED FOR BEING A FHAG AND KILLING AFKERS. CURRENTLY KILLING AN AFKER WHO ISN'T SKULLED GRANTS YOU 1 KILL TOWARDS YOUR INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM KILL DEATH RATIO. CURRENT TOP TEAM IN KILLS HAS GAINED 3000 KILLS IN LESS THAN 3 MONTHS, IT'S AMAZING WHAT CLEARING EVERY AFK SPOT MULTIPLE TIMES DAILY AS A TEAM CAN DO FOR YOUR EGO AND YOUR KILL DEATH RATIO

5) Remove this ancient rule that you can't do deal with other players at your own risk to sell your characters for GP or items. Moderators should offer absolutely zero support in said trades other than being the one to log into the forum control panel and do the action of transferring the character. Absolutely no middle manning or support should be offered by mods but still threatening to punish people for it when you offer to transfer chars forum to forum for free is absolutely absurd. You're literally already supporting the sale of characters without knowing it, change the rule lol it seems ridiculous to me personally.

i can tell you really were getting passionate when you started using capital letters. did you use caps lock , or hold shift with ur pinkey ? wink

Player avatar

Third Send PM

Ranch is life said:

delete everything from the game reset the economy , allow character xfers from 3mul4tion and 13g4cy, gg 500 online, you think im kidding but im not i see this game 4 moves ahead im playing 4d chess

please delete the jpeg in ur signature asap

Player avatar

Third Send PM

btw are you skillz0r, the guy begging for stuff in Edge today? lmao

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

lol u dumb m8 1 guy posted about a wipe and he's a troll lol, clearly u have not been on discord because the admins and staff are actually in full support of some form of transfers, they're just working out the details. look at the bigger picture, stop raging and be grateful that the community might finally grow, do you want those people to just quit the game altogether or go play another server honestly get a grip man its a few combat stats which everyone just mindlessly AFK's anyway, that's not even playing the god damn game ur just logging in every 15 mins and watching netflix

Last edited by o0ps13 (17 Mar 2018 20:42)

Turtles

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

o0ps13 said:

lol u dumb m8 1 guy posted about a wipe and he's a troll lol, clearly u have not been on discord because the admins and staff are actually in full support of some form of transfers, they're just working out the details. look at the bigger picture, stop raging and be grateful that the community might finally grow, do you want those people to just quit the game altogether or go play another server honestly get a grip man its a few combat stats which everyone just mindlessly AFK's anyway, that's not even playing the god damn game ur just logging in every 15 mins and watching netflix

I'd rather the cancer stay at Dustin and Dave's shit server. Fhk um all.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook