Update to Player Killing Cape

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Player Killing Cape has received an overhaul and now has a fresh look, in addition to the cosmetic update we have added more colour options for the hardcore pk'ers! If you have 500 skulled kills (the opponent you've killed was skulled), you will have access to the new exclusive colours of the cape.
6f1227c943ebe6fb0e0b197a5fdf3a74.gif
MvGyeiu.png

The cape benefits are the same, you can add super sets to your cape, so you don't need to carry pots into p2p wildy.

Player Killing Cape can be obtained for 500k by talking to Mad Zenok, if you have the 500 skulled kills, he will open a store window to pick the colours you want.

a147fbbbcf45dd3a638ade847cfebc8c.gif

Amount or skulled kills you have can be found in characters high scores in server statistics section as "skulled_kills", if there are no skulled kills listed, then you did not have any skulled kills after the statistics gathering has been added this week.

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Awesome!

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

smile Bad ass!

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

beatdown said:

Very nice

Now apply Beat's recipe of great success; Players don't lose it on death, and it has the same stats as regular capes, so players who have earned the rights for it will be rockin' it in F2P wildy aswell, aka. the real wildy. smile

I think it would make sense, too bad did not hear this before release big_smile

Player avatar

newguy2015 Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Very nice

Now apply Beat's recipe of great success; Players don't lose it on death, and it has the same stats as regular capes, so players who have earned the rights for it will be rockin' it in F2P wildy aswell, aka. the real wildy. smile

Yes please more cosmetics since we got this equipment tab.  We arent puttin it to use

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

We shouldn't have to be a forum hero for the admins to hear the players. We clearly wanted another cape for more kills, Not everyone gets the same capes. They are cool looking but the better pkers should beable to rep a cape that says hey do not fuck with me.

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Tartan Send PM

Why you crying lol
How many kills you got?

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Why would the "best" pkers have an advantage like carrying pots over the "non-best"?  Makes no sense.  Should be something that encourages pking like free teles to castle, etc.. 

I don't care about différent colors for capes; whatever floats ur boats.

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Looks much nicer, it's a shame that it only really benefits flats pkers and not all other builds.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

so when will this be updated? i dont seem to have any skulled kills. i should have a few....

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

sirpyrrhic said:

so when will this be updated? i dont seem to have any skulled kills. i should have a few....

The update is live, skulled kills were started to be counted just the day before. Its a new challenge to complete.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Need to add the amount of current skulled kills to mad zeonk (pre-counter release) so people know how many they have in total, and how many more is needed.

Best Ninja