Dlong or Daxe for low lvl pking?

Player avatar

Vanillacoke Send PM

What would be better for low lvl pking? Like lvl 65 and under. Not sure what lvl im going to stop at just yet.Axe is more dmg but less accurate. If anyone has both weapons, would you mind doing a test for me of like 50 swings on each wep and note each swings dmg. So i can see overall dmg and hit ratio. Willing to pay if needed. Just make sure your testing on same npc with both weps so same variables. Also, would klank guants be worth buying rights for? 1.5m for 1 more max dmg i believe. Is that even worth it? I could see it being worth it if your pking with 90 hp and max hitting 29s. But other than that seems like it wouldnt be worth it. Whats everyones thoughts and any suggestions?

- Is 66 att worth getting instead of 60? Someone said hit almost twice as often.

-Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Vanillacoke (4 Mar 2018 19:42)

Player avatar

Antmann Send PM

subscriber

DLong has better weapon aim and dAxe is more more. I would go with long if you aren't a hybrid but that's me. If properly geared you can hit a 37 with a dragon age but that's rare. Also you are wasting time with paying for klanks. Give yourself a nice 2 hours are quest and you don't have to beat underground, just get up to klank and drop gloves and get a full inventory for free... If you are a brid go do family crest or whatever it's called and you get chaos gloves or whatever and they never disappear

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Get 40 1 99 99hp 40 pray and about level 65 or 60 attack. smile Use r2h. Don't pk p2p.