[Solved] Equipment/Inventory Disappeared

Player avatar

Menoxcide Send PM

EDIT: Solved, thanks!

Hello,

I had been happily training in the wilderness below Edgeville (Earth Warriors), when, all of the sudden, a 16vs16 ::tournament had appeared. - (hosted by Mod White, I believe)

Interested in joining, I proceeded to eagerly run to the gate at the edge of the wild. Then, I quickly logged out, and then hastily logged on to an alt that I wanted to participate in the tournament with. Unfortunately, there weren't enough players to begin, so we were consequently teleported back to Edgeville bank. I then decided to log off my alt and hop back on my main to train some more.

Much to my surprise and equally horrifying dismay, when I logged back in on my main, I was completely naked!! With an empty inventory & equipment tabs as well. Everything I had on me was/is gone:

Name: Menoxcide

• Rune Large Helm
  • Rune Chain
  • Rune Legs
  • Rune Kite
  • Dragon Sword
  • Charged Dragonstone Amulet
  • Super Atk/Str/Def Pots
  • 200 Air Runes
  • 350 Fire Runes
  • 50 Blood Runes
  • 24 Sharks

Any help getting these items back would be appreciated. I have created a support ticket in-game, with no luck thus far.. I'll keep trying that as well.

Thanks!

Last edited by Menoxcide (15 Mar 2018 01:20)

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Player avatar

Menoxcide Send PM

Somewhere around there..It was like 1.5 hours.

Player avatar

Menoxcide Send PM

There's a serious problem going on. It happened to me again, under different circumstances this time, however. I think that it has something to do with the 16vs16 tournaments, only when they fail. Since, that seems to be the only common denominator here. It's as if the temporary "God" status given during the event (Not gaining xp, saving items, etc) is not being cleared until a forced relog. Which means that anything done in between will be wiped?)

I joined a tournament, it was canceled due to there not being enough players. A few minutes later, at Edgeville bank, I grab 100 Magic Longbows & 100 Nature runes, ::skull, and walk to level 1 wild right outside Edgeville. About half way done, I realized that, for some odd reason - I was not gaining any magic experience, nor was I becoming fatigued. I decided to relog. In hindsight, terrible decision. Came back to an empty inventory once again, in Edgeville bank (logged off in lvl 1 wild originally).

This is starting to become a burden... how am I the only one with this problem???

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Player avatar

Menoxcide Send PM

Alright, thank you!

Player avatar

Joeyblue Send PM

DMM2_Participant

This happens to me as well talked to a few mods was told this would be fixed have yet to have my things replaced on my account I had 800 magic longs and 800 nat's  nats I got off of ah long bows I got from gazalion happens last night when Oprah did 16-16 tournament at around 12

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

During the tournies I saw your player menox,

Sorry to hear this happened Im happy to valitate he was most definately skilling and training everytime during those tournaments, I noticed odd changes too but im honestly not sure if any changes like that happened to me, i barely pay attention.

Hope this was resolved, let me know menox i can give you gear if needed.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

it will be resolved. we're working through the list of people affected smile

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Menoxcide Send PM

PolarBear said:

During the tournies I saw your player menox,

Sorry to hear this happened Im happy to valitate he was most definately skilling and training everytime during those tournaments, I noticed odd changes too but im honestly not sure if any changes like that happened to me, i barely pay attention.

Hope this was resolved, let me know menox i can give you gear if needed.

Thank you for vouching for me, I appreciate that. I am certainly not deceiving anyone by any means. Your word should help clear it up in case any Mod suspects as much, however.

Also - I've already gained back everything that was lost and then some, so I will have to respectfully decline your generous offer of help.

Mod Rah said:

it will be resolved. we're working through the list of people affected smile

Much appreciated. My initial goal was not focused so much on the items lost as it was my responsibility to report a serious bug before it became a huge issue for a large number of players. My losses were very quite minor compared to the possibilities of what other players may have lost. I am glad to have assisted in raising awareness for this promptly, and I trust you all will get it squared away soon enough, so that we all may enjoy tournaments once again.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Just to follow up, this was resolved and the bug was fixed. We always appreciate detailed bug reports and take them seriously! Thank you, Menoxcide.

Billy

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Menoxcide Send PM

Thank you Billy. I'm glad I was able to help!