Team Perks: Thieving and Agility

Player avatar

Log Send PM

Team Perks...

As we know, thieving and agility are lacking a perk in the Team systems. The Team system feels incomplete and could use some additions to help liven up teams and promote more cooperation among the RSCR community. I have a few suggestions (not all are my ideas) for perks that can be added to the thieving and agility skills.

Thieving:
Perk starts at Team Thieving Level 80.
1) Pickpocketting gives 2x gp per pickpocket 100%  of the time. OR a less powerful option; a CHANCE to get 2x gp per pickpocket.
2) Have a chance of pickpocketting twice (double xp and gp in one pickpocket).
3) Have a rare chance to pickpocket a thieving token which can be redeemed for a thieving outfit (increases with higher lvl thieving NPCs). This outfit could give one of the 2 perk suggestions above. (Credit: 2 0 X X)

Agility
Perk starts at Team Agility Level 80.
1) Increased 50% success rate on agility courses and shortcuts. (Credit: Dirtbag)
2) Decrease fatigue rate by 50%.
3) Have a rare chance to receive an agility token when completing a lap at an agility course (increases with course level). This outfit could give one of the 2 perk suggestions above.
--------------

Please discuss and give feed back!
The community discussion is what helps make RSCR better smile

~Logs

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

I agree that we should add team perks for those skills but-
2x GP for thieving is a bit much to ask(unless admins want to bring more GPs in game but that may ruin economy even more?)

On Agility i would not agree on any of those. People who work hard and get agility cape that gives 20% fatique rate and you offer a team perk that gives 50%  for anyone who joins a team with 80 plus agility? Also 50% success rate means 2x easier agility.Agility isnt that hard to train, just time consuming( Trust me,i have 30mil agility experience).

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Cartmen Send PM

Hey a yes and a no....
Team perks should be a thing but maybe not experience or cash value but by name value.... example...
Young thief... noob thief... shadow their.... as well all team skills could get a name value based system... master Fisher or noob Fisher.... this brings me to the second part.....
Team guild or team has a bank but only officers can access it... why not make it so certain names achieved like master fisher has full or almost full access to team bank where as noob fisher can only see a net and fishing pole...

Now the second part also would be decorated or arranged the bank and set up in a difficult fashion such as we could simply say under level 5 = NOOB and a master is 99... make up 10 or 20 different levels... then place items where seen fit as per level... and masters or 99s can purchase team capes of 99 if their level is 99 and teams is 99... a special type of final ish cape haha thanks for reading.

I came up with this idea when I created my team... I noticed a person say they'd join and then couldn't figure out how to leave the team so they made a new toon... only thing I can see being an issue is how to display the names.... but I am an endless flow of ideas... email me haha

Last edited by Cartmen (27 Feb 2018 10:31)

** but maaaaaaaaa*

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

2x cash isn't overpowered IMO, even at gnomes. It's tedious as hell trying to thieve and the cash isn't great unless you bot a bunch of chars at the same time. Would be nice to use thieving as viable and reliable income source.....as it is, it's pretty much a useless skill as far as making money goes.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

20xx idea tho lol

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Kost3946 Send PM

Great idea skilly

-StrictlyStr-

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

lmao. lvl 80 boost?  shit why don't we just make teams 99's and toss in a few rares too..

seriously how lazy can you be.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears