Get rid of p2p & f2p rotations

Player avatar

Vanillacoke Send PM

Make 2 seperate wildys. One perma f2p one perma p2p. Will this current rotation, on p2p gspell day only gspell mages out in wildy. On p2p no gspell only ranger/str pures on super pots. When f2p still only ranger/str pures on regular nonsuper pots. Its really boring to go out there and fight other players with almost identical builds. All the fun from vanilla day rsc pk days came from not knowing what you were going to find in wildy. Plus lets say you have only 1 pk character and you choose to go with gspell mage. Now you can only pk once every 4 days. Which isnt that bad. But what if you have to work late, now you wont be able to pk for another 4 days.

Player avatar

Moaccounts Send PM

Support this https://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=12917

Then there is always p2p and always f2p, for everyone! low and high wild.

Last edited by Moaccounts (25 Feb 2018 20:29)

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Totally agree that the old days were more fun due to variety in wild.  I attribute this to the ability of people now to have easy access to money, xp and supplies.  Anyone can have full rune, tons of runes, food, in no time; there's not much involved in building a char or in supplying it so the whole pking experience is cheapened in more ways than one.

Last edited by Eww Bald (25 Feb 2018 22:46)

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".