I dont get it.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

was rolling around with 2 buddies in wildy under fort... closer to castle

suddenly 1 flat then 2 more show up..

and my buddies could not attack any of them anymore.. yet now all 3 are against my 1 flat...

OH then we find out all 3 are just nyx.

and my 2 buddies couldn't attack yet this guy can 3v1 me with flats? rofl..

jesus this is the type of shit that is the cancer of wildy.

1 ip(with 1 character) vs 1 ip (with 1 character) at a fucking time please...

heard this nyx guy has like 10 characters logged in wildy and just suicides 1 by 1 until he gets the kill he wants.. how the fuck is this fun for anyone but him?

no fucking wonder wilderness is always dead.

Last edited by eclectic1 (12 Feb 2018 08:06)

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

Nyx plays the game. Wild is to kill and not be killed: nyx will catch you off with another account and kill you I doubt you will find him unalived a flat vs another. It’s called tactic some do it some don’t.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

Reines said:

Nyx plays the game. Wild is to kill and not be killed: nyx will catch you off with another account and kill you I doubt you will find him unalived a flat vs another. It’s called tactic some do it some don’t.

ya the ones that no life just have multiple flats parked around wildy shits lame af. its not a tactic its desperation..

ruins pking completely

pretty much even if you manage to kill one flats guy has 9-10 more lined up parked around wildy.. its pathetic... plus he has access to even more..

my god search around wildy for hours and run into this nonsense.

Last edited by eclectic1 (12 Feb 2018 08:11)

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

Nyx only built extra flats when he realised the same thing as you. It’s hard to find a legit one vs one. A fe w real players out there still have honour and respect.
Learn to pk and make a spare flat or two or get mates who are flats to help.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

yeah no..

rather quit.

thats legit pathetic

one guy abusing wildy nobody else has 10+ fucking flats parked around wildy

i legit dont get how this type of nonsense is allowed.

can't really call it pking when you have 10+ flats just parked around wildy.. thats just desperation.

and even if he did build them .. how is this okay this really ruins the health of pking.

theres literally like 2 guys that even have this capability that gives a huge edge to one player.

and viper doesn't really even play this server anymore.

sickening.

and you guys wonder why wildy is dead.

Last edited by eclectic1 (12 Feb 2018 08:16)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

lol!

So to get straight,

You attacked me 3 v 1....so I lured you all down and then killed you on 3 flats.

What's so unfair, I didn't use 3 vs you on one account, I used 3 vs 3 unique people.

Tbf if you could catch i wouldnt of been able to lure you all to multi ip area.

eclectic1 said:

my 2 buddies couldn't attack yet this guy can 3v1 me with flats? rofl..

Yes they could? infact your buddy attacked me more than you did and I killed both you and him....

eclectic1 said:

pretty much even if you manage to kill one flats guy has 9-10 more lined up parked around wildy.. its pathetic... plus he has access to even more..

You have never killed one of them, don't act like I park one, die, bring another, I used 3 at same time vs 3 of you.

--

Huge part of the map is 1 v 1 zone, fort is 1ip, that style of play has a lot of options

Last edited by Nyx (12 Feb 2018 08:59)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

It’s hard to find a legit one vs one.

Not really go edgeville and DM?

Wild isn't about 1 v 1, you can't try and force everyone to play a game you enjoy of 1 v 1, that's not how the wilderness is, that's not RSC I love the danger of not knowing who is coming, if there friends are on way, if they are good or bad,

I play the game the way I enjoy, I wouldn't enjoy the wild as a 1 v 1 zone, I wouldn't even play.

Last edited by Nyx (12 Feb 2018 08:59)

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Reines said:

It’s hard to find a legit one vs one.

Not really go edgeville and DM?

Wild isn't about 1 v 1, you can't try and force everyone to play a game you enjoy of 1 v 1, that's not how the wilderness is, that's not RSC I love the danger of not knowing who is coming, if there friends are on way, if they are good or bad,

I play the game the way I enjoy, I wouldn't enjoy the wild as a 1 v 1 zone, I wouldn't even play.

lmao virginity at its finest right here

Player avatar

vana onu Send PM

lvl 60-70 bracket seems to be a bit better in that area. at lvl 63 i only get teamed or multied 8 times out of 10 big_smile.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

Nyx said:

lol!

So to get straight,

You attacked me 3 v 1....so I lured you all down and then killed you on 3 flats.

What's so unfair, I didn't use 3 vs you on one account, I used 3 vs 3 unique people.

eclectic1 said:

Yes they could? infact your buddy attacked me more than you did and I killed both you and him....

eclectic1 said:

You have never killed one of them, don't act like I park one, die, bring another, I used 3 at same time vs 3 of you.

--

Huge part of the map is 1 v 1 zone, fort is 1ip, that style of play has a lot of options

jesus do you juggle that many characters that you don't know whats going on lol?

you killed none of us.. it was already multi ip when you were at obelisk I just wasnt hitting as you kept running south and ran your other 2 flats up
my 2 buddies were much lower in level and could not attack you anymore after literally 3 levels next to bandit camp. so yeah it was 1v3 because you had 3 flats I had 1 and my friends couldn't do shit...

don't be lying on the forums of how it went down so you look good for your empire buds.

I'm fine with getting 1v3'd 1v2'd etc AS LONG AS ITS NOT ALL THE SAME PERSON THAT IS NOT THE FUCKING ISSUE.\
Unique ID 1v2 1v3's are fine thats fun af.. but when its all the same fucking no life nerd running 10 flats up from different parts of wildy its fucking lame.

the issue is you having 10 flats logged around wildy and just running them to fights for a HUGE UNFAIR advantage... and I've seen you die and log on other names and attack people that just took you out shits lame af of course you don't want to play any other way  LOL

Last edited by eclectic1 (12 Feb 2018 09:25)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

If you want 1 v 1, why not pk in the 1 v 1 area, but you didn't you wanted to 3 v 1 someone, you just picked wrong guy.

Last edited by Nyx (12 Feb 2018 09:40)

Player avatar

demon12 Send PM

subscriber

eclectic1 said:

Nyx said:

lol!

So to get straight,

eclectic1 said:

eclectic1 said:

--

jesus do you juggle that many characters that you don't know whats going on lol?

you killed none of us.. it was already multi ip when you were at obelisk I just wasnt hitting as you kept running south and ran your other 2 flats up
my 2 buddies were much lower in level and could not attack you anymore after literally 3 levels next to bandit camp. so yeah it was 1v3 because you had 3 flats I had 1 and my friends couldn't do shit...

don't be lying on the forums of how it went down so you look good for your empire buds.

I'm fine with getting 1v3'd 1v2'd etc AS LONG AS ITS NOT ALL THE SAME PERSON THAT IS NOT THE FUCKING ISSUE.\
Unique ID 1v2 1v3's are fine thats fun af.. but when its all the same fucking no life nerd running 10 flats up from different parts of wildy its fucking lame.

the issue is you having 10 flats logged around wildy and just running them to fights for a HUGE UNFAIR advantage... and I've seen you die and log on other names and attack people that just took you out shits lame af of course you don't want to play any other way  LOL

I cant stop laughing omfggggggg BAHAHAHAHA

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

eclectic1 said:

Nyx said:

lol!

So to get straight,

eclectic1 said:

eclectic1 said:

--

just quit already you fucking cretin

Turtles

Player avatar

manmadegod Send PM

I don't feel it's unfair saying anybody has the ability to do it. Just because he put the time in and has the ability to do it didn't make it unfair just makes him better.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

o0ps13 said:

eclectic1 said:

Nyx said:

lol!

So to get straight,

--

just quit already you fucking cretin

jesus you again?

how is is that every time you type I can tell how much of a rat dweeb you must be irl..
guaranteed childless, passive-aggressive, have you co-workers worried you're gonna snap one day (if you even have a job), miserable prick

go whack off to more anime you lonely loser didn't you get flamed enough for your trolling last time?
mr 118/99 friendzone skill.. also how much of a nerd do you have to be to call someone a cretin rofl.

just go afk or something or maybe work on your personality

better yet heard theres a cheese spawn up at bandit camp go hang out there and mute yourself, you rat bastard

legit worried about this guy's mental health gonna leave him alone before he has a meltdown irl.
done responding to you bro

Last edited by eclectic1 (12 Feb 2018 15:27)

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

manmadegod said:

I don't feel it's unfair saying anybody has the ability to do it. Just because he put the time in and has the ability to do it didn't make it unfair just makes him better.

so your form of reasoning is saying that someone should make 10+ flats as well which is really at least 3 weeks per character 30 weeks or so... just to level the pking field when 95% of the time in the wilderness you're just wandering around looking for anything to kill.

that's just not rational.

for those of you that are rational:

once again I'm fine with getting 1v5'd as long as it's different people not the same no life nerd bringing up 10 characters(flats at that) from different parts of the wilderness
and to even give him a balance for creating all those characters the 1 IP account vs 1 IP account he can use his characters to fight whatever team he runs into.. just not be able to use 3+ flats on the same 1 flat thats just absurd - he still keeps his edge of balancing against teams just can't lame the 1 flat that runs around with his 1 account. ex> if he runs into a team of 3 - he can still use 3 accounts 1 for each person hes fighting, it becomes a problem when he uses 3+ accounts on one guy.

it really isn't beneficial that someone is able to do this for the wildnerness - why else do you think its ALWAYS dead?

if you guys don't care

I'd like a sticky please of what parts of wildy are 1v1 so I stopped even exploring and just log off when there's nobody in these parts.
the only reason this became an issue was it was dead for hours so I went exploring with buddies and ran into this nerd.

once again if tables were switched and I ran into 3 guys that were all UNIQUE ID that would be on me still enjoyable and hilarious running into that and dying.. but this.. lol this is an abomination kind of like oopsie irl.

afk.

Last edited by eclectic1 (12 Feb 2018 15:25)

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

kid ive been here longer than ur rhetarded ass and heard this argument 1000 times, even supported it myself at one point. tried it, PKing died, got reverted, simple.

run along back to rs2 edgeville where it's 1v1 and you can feel safe and secure or I'm going to come out of retirement and give u a reason to go back there, dont talk to me like u know me punk ass nikka

Turtles

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Well this is getting nowhere...