Server Rollback

Player avatar

S T R Godz Send PM

Want to thank you Billy bringing my childhood game back

Last edited by S T R Godz (10 Feb 2018 23:40)

Player avatar

filozof Send PM

fernung said:

filozof said:

skillystr said:

Lmao how bout the people who fucking donated to have it go for nothing...

surely people who donated and lost it due to the rollback will be given their rank if they contact staff with proof of payment..

I am in this boat, which staff would I contact for this?

i'd message an admin

Player avatar

Dalt0n Send PM

Player mod

Billy said:

Hi all, while the rollback was only a few hours, we are doing our best to mitigate the inconvenience. Anyone who has experience here as a player knows we will take care of you guys and look forward to announcing the restoration / compensation we have in store.

Thank you Billy

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Hi all, while the rollback was only a few hours, we are doing our best to mitigate the inconvenience. Anyone who has experience here as a player knows we will take care of you guys and look forward to announcing the restoration / compensation we have in store.

Keep up the good work man, understand things happen unexpectedly sometimes.

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

manmadegod Send PM

Good job on the fix

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

bluebeard said:

AxisFreak said:

Hopefully it doesn't roll back too far, It would be nice to see some sort reparation to loyal players that stick this out. For instance if it rolls back 3 days perhaps triple xp for 3 days to help us recoup our loss of xp and items.

It was 3 days but triple xp sounds too OP

At least double  xp for 3 days then,

She called me a D Square so I gave her that D Long

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

mannnn what about items lost... xp is pointless for flats

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

AxisFreak said:

bluebeard said:

AxisFreak said:

Hopefully it doesn't roll back too far, It would be nice to see some sort reparation to loyal players that stick this out. For instance if it rolls back 3 days perhaps triple xp for 3 days to help us recoup our loss of xp and items.

It was 3 days but triple xp sounds too OP

At least double  xp for 3 days then,

No need, they fixed the xp but bank and inventory are still in an old state.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Send me a PM here on forums if you got rolledback and I'll see if you qualify for restoration.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Donkeydick Send PM

Ok ign= g ready i lost 159k cash 250 raw shark,full rune plate and I had 70k to collect from ah

Player avatar

icemachine Send PM

Hi there billy. In the rollback i lost Adamantite (G) plate legs, 150k gp, and about 1k magic logs. This is everything I have noticed so far. Thanks

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Billy said:

Send me a PM here on forums if you got rolledback and I'll see if you qualify for restoration.

My inventory and bank are a little out of date from the exact moment of the rollback. Can you fix it?

Player avatar

Lowriderchop87 Send PM

Had 500 cooked shark had bought gold and Plat subs had 300k in bank don't really know about anything else

Last edited by Lowriderchop87 (11 Feb 2018 04:18)

Player avatar

Joeyblue Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Billy I pmed you could you get back with me

Player avatar

helen keller Send PM

subscriber

not that this is comparable for some of the lost items for other players but i am missing 750 flax 430 yew logs

- todosengel

Last edited by helen keller (11 Feb 2018 03:58)

Player avatar

W A R M T H Send PM

Lose my quest lost City.. .. lose  5k steel arrow  yew and magic  long bow... like 500-600 air water fire earth rune... 50 law... and maybe around 50k cash not a lot but im new  and i dont want restart quest ... i hate questing . Ign W A R M T H

Player avatar

Pro King Send PM

Lost everything in my inventory+bank EVERYTHING is gone...hope gonna get back my things, otherwise have to quit..

Player avatar

timmusteri Send PM

I was middle of family crest quest. I was in hellhound cage, now i cant get out because rollback and i dont have my tele runes with me... Please change my location!

Player avatar

knarfb Send PM

hey i had just completed an easy clue scroll and got an 8k reward that I no longer have, could be way worse I suppose lol

!!!!!!!!!!

Player avatar

Belarusas Send PM

I have lost about 200k,how to get it back?