Welcome our new mods! Feb 2018

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

panther king said:

Y is savage still a mod, I never see him in game and he's a dick.

You are wrong . He still plays on hes main account and hops on mod once some1 needs help . Also he is super active on discord. Just cus he doesn't host many events doesnt mean he is unactive . He hosts events every here and there , and i must say they are one of my favorite events . But there are plenty of event mods so he doesn't  need to host events all the time . Never seen him being a "dick" on hes mod account , he does a great job as an mod , he is also loyal and helps the admins with new updates . And thats why hes still a mod.

Player avatar

HoodedMagic Send PM

subscriber

I want to say huge congratulations to my Cmanny. I have a love/hate relationship with him. as many know I trust the litte turd. he has my password to my account. That's how much I trust him. but I also kill him every chance I see him in the wild and his team lmao. Cmann has helped me a lot and deserves this position. Far as a pker, he is trash and can suck it. LOL love you dude

Player avatar

Mod Cmann Send PM

Hey all, I have a few things that need to be said;

there is alot of talk about me going on currently and im here to say that my mod account will not be in any way shape or form reflecting on who i pk with or against.
In that if i have had any issues with you before please know that as a mod I dont have issues with you and i hope the same from you.

also please know if i have taken things to far with pk banter im sorry for that. we all say things we shouldnt from time to time and i will be the first to admit that.

from here on, please let me know if there is anything i can do to help and i hope to see you all in the game and happily playing.

Enjoy guys !!
Cmann

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Donkeydick said:

Over time I've noticed to many changes usually mod ideals,I'm sorry but alot of these mods are not even loyal nor fair,mod cash was the best mod you had until we saw him supporting the competition .I'm leaving it at that

If you see a Nocashloc or Mod Cash anywhere not here it is an imposter. Rscr is my home

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

Mod Cmann said:

Hey all, I have a few things that need to be said;

there is alot of talk about me going on currently and im here to say that my mod account will not be in any way shape or form reflecting on who i pk with or against.
In that if i have had any issues with you before please know that as a mod I dont have issues with you and i hope the same from you.

also please know if i have taken things to far with pk banter im sorry for that. we all say things we shouldnt from time to time and i will be the first to admit that.

from here on, please let me know if there is anything i can do to help and i hope to see you all in the game and happily playing.

Enjoy guys !!
Cmann

This is a pretty mature response and is worthy of modship.

I can't help thinking, though, why are there such mixed emotions about mods?  I think that the mods may need moderating more often maybe to make sure they are "doing it right". So many people should not be anti-mod as this; something must not be quite right...

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".