EMPIRE Officially Greatest Clan in RSC History

Player avatar

mrjames Send PM

subscriber

It is with great honor and triumph that I make this post to celebrate the greatest clan in RSC history. Less than one year ago, a small group of legendary PKers banded together with the goal of building an EMPIRE on RSC Revolution. Although no easy task in theory, the group wasted no time ravaging the wilderness and laying claim to areas such as Castle, Fort, and other PKing hotspots.

Having spent the past 15 years PKing on various servers, the clan found it surprisingly easy to garner kills and increase their PKing supplies. Other clans, that won't be mentioned in this thread due to their inferior PK skills, lack of strategy, and embarrassing bank accounts, crumbled into ash. One kill after another, EMPIRE increased rank on the server until reaching the #1 spot.

No other clan in RSC history has risen to #1 as fast as EMPIRE. No other PKer in RSC history can match the God-given PKing talent bestowed upon our members by Lords Paul and Andrew Gower. And no other clan in RSC history will ever surpass the accolades that EMPIRE so easily achieved.

At this time I would like to honor the following members of EMPIRE. If you see any of these clan members in Edgeville, which rarely happens as we live in the wilderness, please withdraw all valuable items out of your bank account and trade them. Also please chant the following lines out loud including the text in parenthesis:

Chaotixx (Novi God, All honor to his name)
Jayboosh (Novi God, All honor to his name)
Djz (Novi God, All honor to his name)
Rowlands (Novi God, All honor to his name)
KEV (Novi God, All honor to his name)
Hilton (Novi God, All honor to his name)
Mr James (Novi God, All honor to his name)
N E W (Novi God, All honor to his name)

Some statistics for your viewing pleasure...

Kills: 3664 (Rank 1)
Deaths: 0 (Rank 1)
K/D Ratio: Perfect (Rank 1)
Strategy: Legendary (Rank 1)
Bank Accounts: Fat (Rank 1)
Looks: Best On Server (Rank 1)

As you have clearly seen, EMPIRE is best at everything on RSC and real life. And while some clans might decrease productivity after reaching such heights, we are only in the beginning stages of a six-part strategy devised by our Director of Operations (Rowlands). We wish you all the best of luck in the wilderness, as we don't need luck so you can have it. You will need it.

Please congratulate our accomplishments in this thread as we deserve to be recognized for our unprecedented achievements.

In closing, I will recite the Prayer of EMPIRE:

May EMPIRE live forever in the minds and hearts of those that pledged allegiance to our name. Across the 7 seas and far beyond the earth's reach, our power reflects goodness and grace among the kingdoms. If ever darkness falls on our spirits, we will be empowered by the throne and those who came before us. All honor to our name!

Thank you,
Mr James

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Sorry Bud, may want to update that listing. Unless you are saying the "epic copypasta" clan gained 1673 deaths to get 3 more kills? Lol.

LZF7O2.jpg

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

a i2 i2 o w Send PM

gratz MrDork

Last edited by a i2 i2 o w (7 Feb 2018 22:19)

Player avatar

mikerbyker Send PM

Thats SHAMAZING

Player avatar

Stinger splash2 Send PM

congratulations to the empire who have dominated the pking scene over the last year and who have reached number one with incredible ease, clans with pkers such as NYX who only achieve afk kills and have done so for 4 years were relegated to nothingness, other clans with skilled pkers have also been reduced to a pile of rubble. Empire is truly the empire on which the sun never sets, it's vastness is great and all conquering.

Player avatar

iamtheironman Send PM

I'm Tony Stark, bitch.

Player avatar

rscenvy Send PM

who are you guys again?................ tongue

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Selfclaiming his team to be the best pk team. But 2k of that kills are ppl that trying to train. Empire are  not the best pk team.
*Chaotixx (the afk killer up i magebank and hs)(600kills is afk kills)
*Jayboosh (the ranger all he does in teamfight)
*Djz (really good pker but crybaby alot)
*Rowlands (the troll funny guy really good pker)
KEV (good pker)
Hilton aka pahhhh(the guy that thinks hes good af but suck)(afk killer)
Mr James (also a ranger all he does is range.)
N E W (dont even seen this guys on lol nocomment)

Last edited by Tyra (8 Feb 2018 02:53)

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

Team? Or mercy at least

Player avatar

Djz2 Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Tyra said:

Selfclaiming his team to be the best pk team. But 2k of that kills are ppl that trying to train. Empire are  not the best pk team.
KEV (good pker)

Whoever you are..probably some of the random keyboard warriors we seen lots before, can TALK and can WALK back from lumb..
Anyways.. whatever.
Highscores don't lie get used to it we easily took over this server and raised to the best. And yes.. the only clan who has their own team and not actually recruit every skiller they found from Edgeville ( like Akuma ) to hide behind a massive amount of people to survive somehow and still crying about everything whitch is so pathetic that we almost had to the same thing, but since the clan with amount of 10 people max we had to stay with our own mates with all in honour and we are doing fine vs 5+ different clans.

Rest in peace.

- Djz

Player avatar

klip klop Send PM

subscriber

shit team, get wiped and log every day suck a fat one. jk some of u are okay at pking see you idiots out in wildy gf 1v1

lmao

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Djz2 said:

Tyra said:

KEV (good pker)

Whoever you are..probably some of the random keyboard warriors we seen lots before, can TALK and can WALK back from lumb..
Anyways.. whatever.
Highscores don't lie get used to it we easily took over this server and raised to the best. And yes.. the only clan who has their own team and not actually recruit every skiller they found from Edgeville ( like Akuma ) to hide behind a massive amount of people to survive somehow and still crying about everything whitch is so pathetic that we almost had to the same thing, but since the clan with amount of 10 people max we had to stay with our own mates with all in honour and we are doing fine vs 5+ different clans.

Rest in peace.

- Djz

:joy: you take this game way to serious :joy:
Ill team anyone vs anyone to get some action the few hours i got to play
Hell ill even team empire if youd be outnumbered, tho that have never happened smile

Last edited by Stolt Archer (8 Feb 2018 06:06)

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Tyra said:

Deal with it, Empire is number 1 - fact.

If you can prove what your saying is true, I'll give you a green phat and a white phat.

You can't because you are an angry and bitter frog - fact

We are the best clan, we win almost every war with relative ease - fact

I can obliterate you with facts about the greatest empire the world has ever seen all day long - fact

A reminder to all, this is a thread for celebrating, please celebrate and please chant, as per the instructions provided in the original post.

Also big thanks to Billy who has agreed to delete all negative comments from this point on.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

You missed the names of the other 30 members.

Empires = 30 complete noobs stood around casting, while Djz does all the work, should rename it team "Team Djz(& Friends)"

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Djz2 said:

the only clan who has their own team and not actually recruit every skiller they found from Edgeville

That's exactly what you do though? lol you just recruit everyone you can find so that your teams so big.

It's actually a real shame you didn't stick to just these names you posted and kept as smaller team these massive team fights with 20 each side etc aren't actually fun. If it was kept to 5 or so in each team it would be awesome pking.

It's also not really fun to attack 2 or so of your team alone to just then have another 5 show up(as they are screaming on voice), not that they can even make the kill 5 v 1 unless djz is there to do the catching

Last edited by Nyx (8 Feb 2018 08:06)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Wait, wasn't Empire the douchebag clan who gang up on 1v1v1 events and what not? :'D
"greatest" my cute tiny butt.

Lol...

Player avatar

Chaotixx In Exile Send PM

Nyx said:

Djz2 said:

the only clan who has their own team and not actually recruit every skiller they found from Edgeville

That's exactly what you do though? lol you just recruit everyone you can find so that your teams so big.

It's actually a real shame you didn't stick to just these names you posted and kept as smaller team these massive team fights with 20 each side etc aren't actually fun. If it was kept to 5 or so in each team it would be awesome pking.

It's also not really fun to attack 2 or so of your team alone to just then have another 5 show up(as they are screaming on voice), not that they can even make the kill 5 v 1 unless djz is there to do the catching

Big shout out to the newest Empire members:

1) CMANN
2) SWOOSH

Two excellent pkers.

@nyxx You farm level 3 kills, nothing you say has any validity whatsoever - https://ibb.co/hDAPVc

you arent even part of the pking scene, you are scared, cautious, and weak. At least players like Akuma and Nomads play without fear and play for the general enjoyment of pking, you are actually the most pointless player I've ever seen.

Meanwhile:

BOTRSCR Discord:
'Pahhhhh' has PKed 'Mr T'
2/7/2018 9:27:43 PM UTC
[9:39 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Mighty Klop'
2/7/2018 9:39:21 PM UTC
[9:46 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Cmann' has PKed 'Mighty Klop'
2/7/2018 9:46:31 PM UTC
[9:47 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Jayboosh' has PKed 'C0lin333'
2/7/2018 9:47:13 PM UTC
[9:48 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Cmann' has PKed 'Nomads'
2/7/2018 9:48:46 PM UTC
[10:14 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Johnssonrang'
2/7/2018 10:14:53 PM UTC
[10:15 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Sting' has PKed 'Nomads'
2/7/2018 10:15:35 PM UTC
[10:15 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Kev' has PKed 'Keylow'
2/7/2018 10:15:56 PM UTC
[10:17 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Sting' has PKed 'Tee'
2/7/2018 10:17:32 PM UTC
[10:18 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Keylow'
2/7/2018 10:18:24 PM UTC
[10:18 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Pahhhhh' has PKed 'Mr T'
2/7/2018 10:18:24 PM UTC
[10:19 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Rowlands' has PKed 'Mighty Klop'
2/7/2018 10:19:06 PM UTC
[10:21 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Cmann' has PKed 'Johnssonrang'
2/7/2018 10:21:53 PM UTC
[10:37 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Swo0osh' has PKed 'Nomads'
2/7/2018 10:37:32 PM UTC
[10:41 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Supersonny4'
2/7/2018 10:41:11 PM UTC
[10:54 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Kev' has PKed 'Mighty Klop'
2/7/2018 10:54:39 PM UTC
[10:55 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Juicy J'
2/7/2018 10:55:21 PM UTC
[10:55 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Rake' has PKed 'Gjjnjjjj'
2/7/2018 10:55:53 PM UTC
[10:56 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Mr James' has PKed 'Johnssonrang'
2/7/2018 10:56:03 PM UTC
[10:56 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Rake' has PKed 'Nomads'
2/7/2018 10:56:24 PM UTC
[10:57 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Mr James' has PKed 'Herb Law'
2/7/2018 10:57:28 PM UTC
[11:02 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Mighty Klop'
2/7/2018 11:02:33 PM UTC
[11:02 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Swo0osh' has PKed 'Zach Nocare'
2/7/2018 11:02:44 PM UTC
[11:07 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Rake' has PKed 'Tomten'
2/7/2018 11:07:26 PM UTC
'Pahhhhh' has PKed 'Johnssonrang'
2/7/2018 11:07:26 PM UTC
'Pahhhhh' has PKed 'Herb Law'
2/7/2018 11:07:58 PM UTC
[11:08 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Pahhhhh' has PKed 'Fr3ese'
2/7/2018 11:08:19 PM UTC
[11:08 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Kev' has PKed 'Supersonny4'
2/7/2018 11:08:50 PM UTC
[11:09 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Rake' has PKed 'Tee'
2/7/2018 11:09:01 PM UTC
[11:09 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Juicy J'
2/7/2018 11:09:53 PM UTC
[11:10 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Cmann' has PKed 'Keylow'
2/7/2018 11:10:25 PM UTC
[11:11 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Jayboosh' has PKed 'Tomten'
2/7/2018 11:11:50 PM UTC
[11:12 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Chaotixx' has PKed 'Herb Law'
2/7/2018 11:12:43 PM UTC
[11:16 PM] BOTRSCR Discord:
'Rowlands' has PKed 'Tomten'
2/7/2018 11:16:03 PM UTC

Yet another devastating victory for The Empire on which the sun never sets.

Empire is the gold standard of PK. The numbers never lie.

Last edited by Chaotixx In Exile (8 Feb 2018 11:10)

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Great job, to bad half the accounts in empire were bought with irl $ and already had 500+ kills from other people.

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

GreenKing said:

Great job, to bad half the accounts in empire were bought with irl $ and already had 500+ kills from other people.

Plus the countless trips of patrolling the wild with all of them on clearing every afk spot, clearing fort of naked skillers at any given opportunity, killing defenseless low level hotspot holders at any given opportunity, etc etc etc. Back in november/december when I was last playing they were closer to 1:1 KD until they went on a lethal campaign eliminating all jews from every training spot in wilderness 24/7 and it became the k/d that it is today

Kills a kill and all, but yeah great jobs m8s!

Turtles

Player avatar

Djz2 Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Nyx said:

You missed the names of the other 30 members.

Empires = 30 complete noobs stood around casting, while Djz does all the work, should rename it team "Team Djz(& Friends)"

Let me hear atlast 20 diffirent names and i promise you i quit. Deal?