Activity to pking

Player avatar

ExpoZe Send PM

Suggestion to keep pking alive, add a 1vs1 fenced area at edge boarder, IMO this was the best and most active way to pk back in the day and on past servers, I loved making all sorts of low lvl accounts to pk on at boarder on rsc e etc, if you just add a small fenced off area with no body allowed to attack other than the person got fighting it would bring great activity to pking

I’m sick of waiting at cas for a fight on my lvl 40 and then seeing a lvl 123 walk by then all of a sudden 2 lvl 50/ log in and gang bang me, I’d love to be able to 1vs1 my own lvls and also custom builds like wined r2h chars or low attack addy 2hs on 30s etc,

Let me know what you think

Last edited by ExpoZe (2 Feb 2018 22:42)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

East wild is always 1v1.  But I see you want more close to Edge pking?

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

No not 1v1 area near edge. Will destroy pk.

■Nomads■

Player avatar

ExpoZe Send PM

Yeah Pepsi just the first few lvls like 1-3 as 1vs1 with a nice little fenced area to force people into that area, edge is where 50% of the player base is, IMO this is needed or server woll slowly loose player base because casual pkers like me that don’t want to multi log and have 20 accounts in all pk brackets, id love to just make a couple of 30 40 50s and pk like I used to at boarder

Player avatar

Purepker Send PM

I like the idea. Team pking is really fun when the teams are evenly matched, but people just gang up on others which kills the mood. Not everyone has 200m in the bank to buy tons of materials, and farming for hours to replenish supplies just to have people waste it with unfair advantages is just a waste of my time. I support ExpoZe's idea. I also think having team pking matches on a schedule would be fun too. I'd much rather compete among teams for prizes than be chased by a dragon.

Player avatar

artvandelay Send PM

subscriber

There already is a 1 vs 1 area. It wouldn't make sense to add a second.

Last edited by artvandelay (4 Feb 2018 02:43)

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

There's even a bank chest at the 1v1 area. The altar is a bit far but sometimes a mod adds one next to the chest and forgets to remove for awhile and you get lucky smile

Player avatar

vana onu Send PM

the thing right now is thats its nearly impossible to  solo pk on castle. at edge lvl  1wild the only way to kill enemy is via 3 hit, which imo isnt as much a challenge but more of luck. and in deeper wild where catching comes into play its just impossible to solo unless you have 40 prayer, and even then its hard because you most likely just get jumped before the enemy runs out of food. i occasionally still try to solo pk at castle, but its very rare that i can fight someone 1 vs 1. secondly, it doesnt help that most of the enemies under lvl 90 risk nothing but str ammy. i know the key is to get to that 90+ bracket, but it takes quite some time. i hope it gets better though once im higher combat. mechanically, its hard to change anything for the better, because, team pking is a part of the game, and removing it would change the core of the game. maybe disabling protect item prayer would change things. then atleast there would be a reason to try and tank those teamers 2 vs 1 or even 3 vs 1.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Something never change

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Something never change

we've been around long enough to know why what's being suggested doesn't work

let them figure it out for themselves, go ahead staff - make the wilderness 1ip again, let these little worried warriors run around and have fun for 5 minutes and watch what happens to the wilderness

news flash:

they wouldn't, because the staff have all been around the block 100000 times too and they know what happens to the wilderness

Turtles

Player avatar

ExpoZe Send PM

I’m not really asking To change the wildness I just want activity at edge boarder there must be something we can do to have people sat at edge and fight each other 1vs1 IMO fighting someone over and over trying to 3 hit is the most fun you can have

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

this would be cool with a fence at the top like varrock wild has.

c4YD2tz.png

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (5 Feb 2018 04:23)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

o0ps13 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Something never change

we've been around long enough to know why what's being suggested doesn't work

let them figure it out for themselves, go ahead staff - make the wilderness 1ip again, let these little worried warriors run around and have fun for 5 minutes and watch what happens to the wilderness

news flash
they wouldn't, because the staff have all been around the block 100000 times too and they know what happens to the wilderness

Different year same arguement

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Do you not think the reason we don't want 1 v 1 and no one uses the current 1 v 1 is because it's extremely boring?

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

TheWire said:

Do you not think the reason we don't want 1 v 1 and no one uses the current 1 v 1 is because it's extremely boring?

Along with this granted I haven't been active.... 1v1 you gotta wait for a fight for God knows how long theres staking and dms  if you truly want a 1v1

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

Oh look, yet again another post about multi logging and teamers. I thought I was the only one who disliked this? Apparently I'm not the only one sick of getting teamed or 5v1 by the same guy.

I would just stick to dming expoze, it's what I do on here. This way you know your entitled to a fair 1v1.

Last edited by Tragic (7 Feb 2018 17:16)

Real eyes, realize, real lies.