Perm banned

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

I'm perm banned after few mods been suspecting my accounts for real world trading.
They have found out i've drop traded over 200mill to my banker ( No Vaseline ) which was suspected as rwt, No Vaseline is shared between me and Della which is my irl mate, we share basically every account. I drop traded the money to the banker because I got told trading so much money to 1 account would get suspected at rwt and would get you perm ban, I was trying to avoid getting in troubles, but it seems like this one got me in a bigger one.. I drop traded the money about 1 month ago, and since that, i've been using No Vasline every week both me and Della. I haven't sold anything, I know its against the rules, I play the game to enjoy staking/pking.

- Another thing mods found: I was trying to get services for yellow phat on another server, deal was if someone click trained my account 60-99 attack 79-99 strength, they would get a yellow phat. A few guys was interested to do this deal, but this deal never took place, I got scared of getting a ban after I heard from few players I would get a ban if I did these kind of deals. You can check my account, the yellow phat was never traded to anyone in game, which means the deal never took place.
I'm aware of I have made a mistake here and im sorry for it, this will never happen again. But honestly, a perm ban?
Its basically like if I in irl say I will go to this store and steal a chocolate bar, but I end up never doing it, can I get punished as if I stole, if you know what I mean?

I've been dedicating all my time on this priv serv last 3 months, made over 15 chars so far.
I quit real rscrevolution classic because I found more fun in this serv due to active pking/staking.
I've never got any warning/problems on this server before. If you give me a warning instead and in the future i do anything wrong/against the rules, then you're free to perm ban me, but in this case i feel this is pretty tough way to handle the situation with a perm ban. I'm very sad over this.

Kind Regards Ronald

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

How many weeks do you need Billy?!

Unban my lucking chars.

/Della

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

He was busy making the new client, he will look at it once he gets on.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

I'll bring this up again. you'll hear a response soon

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

imRonald Send PM

Thanks Rah smile

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Hi, unfortunately this is pretty cut and dry. You were caught soliciting RWT, not only that but you were caught making exchanges with the same person you solicited. You know exactly how that looks and so do we. Attempting to cover your tracks did not work unfortunately. Any character of yours that has been banned in this incident can only be unbanned if its bank is completely wiped. You can message names to appeal.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol