was already muted an hour..

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

Ok so i was asking about the other server on global... and i guess that counts as "Advertising"

so i got muted for an hour without even being told lol.. which is fine I read rules after mute and saw that talkin about competitors is against the rules..
but then someone went on a power trip 20 minutes into my mute (already wasn't able to talk - 20 minutes into my 1 hour mute) .... and all of a sudden i have 10080 minute mute...

I'm almost at a point that I dont care but why add to my mute and a week on top of that?... Please repeal that shit..

im really close to uninstalling anyways... pking on this server is a joke as people have 3-4 flats cuz they no life here and will use all 3-4 to 3-5v1 someone.. how is that enjoyable for the player playing recreational for the nostalgia of it that has a life? .. keep in mind I'm a lvl 117 flats saying this so I've put time in on this server. how is that even possible? .. why not have a 1 wildy ip limit.. what in the fuck, how is this something that hasnt been addressed or corrected..

I'll stick to skilling til I get bored and quit but just remove my mute - doing way too much with a week.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Your mute was increased at n0m's direction.  It will not be lessened.

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

ridiculous. been told you guys go power trips.. but wow lol no warning.

k thats cool

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Multiple times you were telling people to play a different server. It was not one time. Read the rules before playing is usually standard protocol before joining any community. Common sense would have told you that telling players to join a different server, is probably against the rules.

Accept the punishment, blaming mods for your actions will not make it better.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

eclectic1 Send PM

ridiculous - If you take a look at all logs against me I've been muted ONLY once before and completely unrelated to "advertising". I'm not usually in trouble with you guys at all - muting a whole week without warning in my case is an overreach... so since I've been muted before for something other then "advertising"
how can you reach and say I've done this multiple times? this is the FIRST time I've been in trouble with this issue. Complete #powertrip. Don't reach youngblood @ uncle.

a warning would have sufficed... an hour would have been enough for me to stop it was mostly a rant cuz of that bs in wildy that you guys allow.. I mean we all love getting 4v1'd by the same guy with 4 different accounts at the SAME time after finally gettin to flats thats always fun..

now you're losing me as a subscriber.. If i do even play anymore... wildy is no fun and now I can't chat?

see you guys in a week..

maybe

Last edited by eclectic1 (30 Jan 2018 08:07)