Jedi

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

I am done with rsc overall. I have beat rsc many times overall no more enjoyment. When i came here i wanted to be the best ever. Maxed out 3 accounts while i was here i was the 1st to max out here and the 3rd and 9th. In my opinion in this era of the world to me it is a waste of time. I have proved i am hardcore and dam near impossible to beat in skilling. Met alot of great people along the way. The game is outdated and has no real direction as far as i can see. All these private sever of rsc is ment for one thing money. That is not bad at all but that is some reason behind every server period. Sure some devs care and want it around but be honesty take the money aspect out and ask yourself devs would you still do it? This server is hands down the best ever as of right now. smile n0m has did good but can do better. Staff here is 50/50 in my opinion. My favorite staff members are n0m,uncle and kleio. I am leaving my account under the control of runeknight95. A great friend and awesome player to play with. To everyone else have fun enjoy it but do not let it consume you. Real life is where it is at but if you need a escape from real life this aint to bad to gp with...lol. I like to thank everyone on the server for keeping it alive. Thank you and farewell to all. Jedi is now done. Best overall player that means skilling and pking,money making,donations to the server and AWESOMENESS!!!! cheers to the good life.

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

it was always good seeing you ingame man. have a good one

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Take care most best all around rsc player

#freejedi

Btw lemme put some accs to use in wild, runeknight cant do that mate

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Tartan Send PM

Maxed out 3 accounts while i was here i was the 1st to max out here and the 3rd and 9th.

Man, you botted out 3 accounts, we all heard it...

Last edited by Tartan (26 Jan 2018 10:33)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Yeah, sure it is hard to bot accounts to 99. :'D

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Take care .

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Catch ya later.
Jedi has never botted. Y'all haters.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I don't know him, I was mostly joking because someone said something like that :E

Lol...

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

remember 04 said:

"Nom has Did Good" lol how many times can you beat a game thats impossible to beat before you learn to chat proper. Come back to the game when you are ready to really game out, lil real lifer boy

What does any of that even mean?

Player avatar

klip klop Send PM

subscriber

Rest in peace Jedi <3
ps: you still owe me 5m fuckboi ;]

lmao

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Farewell, Jedi!

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

<3 GL in life Jedi, great player and a good guy!

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Great player and good guy? Lol?
Ill be honest Jedi was one of the most toxic players this server has seen. The guy been killing all afkers/trainers in wilderness,no matter what you did there,agility or prayer.He even killed npcs in Ardy so you wouldnt be able to train thieving there. No wonder he got banned 3 times. Is this really a definition of a good guy?
Note: i never had any personal problems with him,he did that to everyone

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Alikben1 said:

Trupk3r said:

Great player and good guy? Lol?
Ill be honest Jedi was one of the most toxic players this server has seen. The guy been killing all afkers/trainers in wilderness,no matter what you did there,agility or prayer.He even killed npcs in Ardy so you wouldnt be able to train thieving there. No wonder he got banned 3 times. Is this really a definition of a good guy?
Note: i never had any personal problems with him,he did that to everyone

Well he was making sure he should max his account first, its called strategy and its not against the rules.
90% of the RSC community is ''toxic'' And he got banned for minor things, never botting or scamming or any other big issues..
I personally spoke to him many times, and yes. he was a good guy with a strategy in-game which alot of people did not like.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava