Tips to defeat lvl 247 Saradominist?

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

A hard clue spawns a lvl 247 saradominist who beats the crap out of me! Paralyze monster did not seem to work.

I tried fighting him twice, but it was hopeless, any tips on how to beat him?

My stats are:

Att: 89
Def: 66
Str: 90
Hits: 85
Ranged: 1
Prayer: 52
Magic: 64

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Prayer, you can prevent its damage completely. Easy big_smile
It only casts spells few times, not forever.

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Use monks robes and then activate the follow prayerys " lvl 31 ultimate strength , lvl 34 incredible reflexes and lvl 37 paralyze monster " , ofc if u have use super strength and super attack potion . Since ur magic is only 64 u should use lvl 41 wind blast , once ur magic gets higher use fire blast (u would fail to cast  it now at 64 alot ) . Also everytime u doing clues outside wildy have a cure poision in ur inventory , saradominist poison dmg is 9 i belive . I don't rly know if they fixed poison antidote , but i belive they did u should use that insted of cure poison, right befor u gonna dig for the clue drink a sip from poison antidote it cures from poison and provides to not be poisoned for awhile . Gl u should be ready to go now smile

Last edited by pajser91 (24 Jan 2018 15:29)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Semirotta said:

Prayer, you can prevent its damage completely. Easy big_smile
It only casts spells few times, not forever.

They supposed to cast u all the time , u should not be able to stop them from casting at u.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Really?
I have fought these things twice now and they only have casted couple of times and then stopped completely.

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Yes sir , they were bugged befor u could stop them from casting on u and use paralyze monster to block any dmg then they got fixed . But looks like they bugged again , haven't rly done any clues in quiet a long time so i don't rly know .

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Not sure if it's bugged or not but it casted spells like 5-8 times tops and then it stopped. If its meant to cast those spells all the time, damn. It's really strong... You can't block magic damage at all especially if you are in f2p area like I have been because the resist ring won't work I believe.

Lol...

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

pajser91 said:

Use monks robes and then activate the follow prayerys " lvl 31 ultimate strength , lvl 34 incredible reflexes and lvl 37 paralyze monster " , ofc if u have use super strength and super attack potion . Since ur magic is only 64 u should use lvl 41 wind blast , once ur magic gets higher use fire blast (u would fail to cast  it now at 64 alot ) . Also everytime u doing clues outside wildy have a cure poision in ur inventory , saradominist poison dmg is 9 i belive . I don't rly know if they fixed poison antidote , but i belive they did u should use that insted of cure poison, right befor u gonna dig for the clue drink a sip from poison antidote it cures from poison and provides to not be poisoned for awhile . Gl u should be ready to go now smile

I followed your advice and it worked! The poison antidote did not work unfortunately. But no matter, I killed the guy.

Thanks everyone smile

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Just be on the watch as hard clues require everything finished for quests, legends quest (unless it still allows 1400 skillers in?), underground, shilo etc.  So if you dont have them all finished you can get stuck till you do.  Otherwise pot up, pray up, and magic him down as pajser91 mentioned.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

Now I have to fight one of these guys on Entrana! That means no weapon! I have to kill him by magic alone, which I cannot do sad

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Rockslide said:

Now I have to fight one of these guys on Entrana! That means no weapon! I have to kill him by magic alone, which I cannot do sad

Monks robes, prayer ammy and lots of prayer pots for protect from monster.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Rockslide said:

Use monks robes , dr ammy , cape , skill/klanks gauntles , boots ,runes, pots,food,cure poison,1 prayer pot, for weapon u can use a battle staff or enchanted battle staff it has pretty high wep aim and str ( not sure if they fixed it , it was reported few months ago that u can bring staffs on Entrana)

Pray up like i told u in the last post and mage him . U should be good to go now.

Last edited by pajser91 (31 Jan 2018 03:44)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

It's possible you may have to train your combat or magic more too, so you can deal enough damage to have a good chance at beating them. The high-level god agents are surely some of our hardest endgame content so it's impressive you were able to defeat them so far!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

pajser91 said:

Rockslide said:

Use monks robes , dr ammy , cape , skill/klanks gauntles , boots ,runes, pots,food,cure poison,1 prayer pot, for weapon u can use a battle staff or enchanted battle staff it has pretty high wep aim and str ( not sure if they fixed it , it was reported few months ago that u can bring staffs on Entrana)

Pray up like i told u in the last post and mage him . U should be good to go now.

None of that equipement is allowed on Entrana afaik. Anyway, I beat him! big_smile Here's how:

I trained my magic up to lvl 76.
Used lvl 62 wind wave to kill him.

Equipment:
- none

Inventory:
-clue scroll
-150 bloodrunes
-755 air runes
-1 law rune (to get out after)
-spade
-str pot
-super att pot
-super def pot
-2 pray pots
-cure poison pot
-20 sharks

I ended up killing him with ALL my food gone, and only 24hp left big_smile It was tense!

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Rockslide said:

None of that equipement is allowed on Entrana afaik. Anyway, I beat him! big_smile Here's how:

All of the equipement is allowed on Entrana but the Staff , but u could have taken a Staff with u it was bugged few months ago , wasnt sure if they fixed it yet .

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

pajser91 said:

Rockslide said:

All of the equipement is allowed on Entrana but the Staff , but u could have taken a Staff with u it was bugged few months ago , wasnt sure if they fixed it yet .

Oh k, thanks. That will help for next time