Maxed Guild

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

First of all its just a raw idea,so dont attack me with your conclusions straight away big_smile

Okay, since Sharks Pls reached 200m exp(Being the first one to reach 200m in one skill) in fishing and cooking, it changed the whole conception of skilling on RSCR. I was just 1746 total level ranked 5 overall and now one and a half year later we have over 20 maxed players with the best one having a total exp over 1.7 billion!!

Why i would propose this idea is because most of the maxed players are going for a 200m in a certain skill/skills and all they do is just grind the skill while being away from the RSCR world.It would be cool if there would be a place for maxed players to skill all the skills in one place and have a company while grinding for many months straight.

NOTE:Im not saying we should get more exp in there. I would propose to have same exp rate for the skill as you would get normally at the best place.( like for example put the gnomes there for thieving and zombies for combat )

As we already have the Hall of Maxed players i think Maxed Guild would have a genuine RSCR feel. ( Funny thing is that not even silver mods know how to get your avatar in the hall big_smile )

Would be nice if you share your thoughts and ideas about it.
Thanks.

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

bat2 Send PM

subscriber

nty.. -1

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

bat2 said:

nty.. -1

Thank you for your constructive criticism bat2 but,it would be cool if you would say why so? Yes, most of the pkers dont care about skilling but it is a part of the game and a lot of people enjoy it. Besides,it wouldnt affect PKing in any way.n0m did ask few months ago what they should do after slayer and legends and this is just suggestion.

Last edited by Alikben1 (18 Jan 2018 10:18)

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Players who put all that time into maxing do deserve something.   I see a lot of people complain "why are you training  when you are 99".   So a place to train in peace seems cool.

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Maxed players deserve stat wipe so they get the enjoyment of doing it again.

Player avatar

bat2 Send PM

subscriber

apart of the game? durrr ur suggestion is just like fort except out of wild and only maxed players can enter.. goto fort

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

bat2 said:

apart of the game? durrr ur suggestion is just like fort except out of wild and only maxed players can enter.. goto fort

That is funny that you didnt even read the suggestion. It is just the opposite of Fort!
I am proposing a place where players can get together and skill- can you do that in Fort? no.
Also i didnt ask for more experience but just the same exp as you would normally get at the good skilling spot.
And i cant see any maxed training in fort. Yes, maybe some part of it but most of the exp is done outside the wilderness as they dont want to be bothered by pkers.
My suggestion doesnt affect Pking in any way and i would be grateful if people would write reasonable opinions and not just flame me because you like pking and dont like skilling.

Thanks

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

I always liked the idea of skill total areas, and skilling areas in general, Wilderness territory fort is my favorite place in rscr.

Max however is only a small portion of players. We already have the Legend guild at 1400 skill total, when the legends guild quest is inevitably released I really think a new area should take it's place focused more on the requirement, 1400 skill total. There are 18 skills currently, meaning it's fair to say the average 1400 skill total player has all skills 70+ with a few 99's How about an area focused on skilling level 70+?

If you want to go farther, Especially when slayer is released (Oh the rumors) how about a 1600 skill total area, which right now is 89+ all skills but whenever in the future another skill is added it will be 85+ (also the 1400 skill total will have to be amped to 1450 and altered maybe with a slayer area... but thats off topic.) This second part may be redundant, but it could be a room with more perks, similar to how the mining guild is a branch of the dwarven mine with a higher requirement.

I've made areas like this before, if you like I could post some screenshots, keep in mind though whatever the mods add here will obviously be different. Visuals I have are from long dead servers. tongue

Edit: I love the fort... but it is DEFINATLY not a guild, it's a TEAM TERRITORY. You do not even get your own loot unless you're an officer or higher, or someone is on to give you your items. The only similarities of the fort and this suggestion are maybe a fire/range, anvil, furnace, and spinning wheel. Everything else there contributes to the Territory chest.

Edit #2: Off topic, but I was thinking of a money sink that would allow you to pay GP and have drops transferred to a chest similar to the fort (only outside wild) Something like 100k for 30 mins, 250k for 2 hours. Could make skilling and farming stuff like limpwort roots less of a hassle, at the cost of less profit from selling, or a fee if you're farming items to keep. Now that he said it's like the fort outside wild that made me think of this again.

Last edited by TnT FoX (18 Jan 2018 14:24)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Heh.. 1.7 bill xp. Smells a lot like bot :'D
Why not just allow skills to go above 99 other than combat skills.

Basically it would show 127 / 99 or so, just so you could see what lvl you would be if it actually was possible to go higher.

Last edited by Semirotta (18 Jan 2018 14:15)

Lol...

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Semirotta said:

Heh.. 1.7 bill xp. Smells a lot like bot :'D

Basically it would show 127 / 99 or so, just so you could see what lvl you would be if it actually was possible to go higher.

I like this too, as long as it doesn't apply to Strength and defense formulas, otherwise we'd have immortal armorless pkers. haha Just for the highscores and bragging rights is cool... It might make me feel like fishing again, at this point I never want to right click a shark spot again.

Last edited by TnT FoX (18 Jan 2018 14:26)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I would love to see how much past 99 I could get at least. It doesn't have to give any bonuses, no extra catch rates or anything at all. Just the visible number that's all.

Lol...

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Semirotta said:

+1 and we could just use the EXP charts from RS2

http://rscrevolution.wikia.com/wiki/Experience/Table

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Semirotta said:

I would love to see how much past 99 I could get at least. It doesn't have to give any bonuses, no extra catch rates or anything at all. Just the visible number that's all.

I'm fine with higher success bonuses for Smithing... Crafting... Herblaw... Firemaking wink but not the ones that would make a difference.

Last edited by TnT FoX (18 Jan 2018 17:53)

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

joe dirt said:

Semirotta said:

+1 and we could just use the EXP charts from RS2

http://rscrevolution.wikia.com/wiki/Experience/Table

Just do the math yourself it tells you the amount of xp you have..

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

This is going off topic. People who think that this is similar to fort then clearly either you dont know what fort is or you havent read my suggestion properly.
Yes, it is a small group of people who is maxed,i agree. But what i am suggesting is keeping this small(growing bigger) group together, because it would make the game more interesting for skillers who train day by day on their own, while it could be more fun to train and interact with other players. Just an example-everyone knows that agility is a real pain in the ass skill but when i was going for 99 there were few people with me there training and it was so much more interesting to train the skill because you werent alone there and could have chat and fun with people.Those people had the same goal as me to get 99 and eventually they all became maxed.

Player avatar

TnT FoX Send PM

Alikben1 said:

This is going off topic. People who think that this is similar to fort then clearly either you dont know what fort is or you havent read my suggestion properly.
Yes, it is a small group of people who is maxed,i agree. But what i am suggesting is keeping this small(growing bigger) group together, because it would make the game more interesting for skillers who train day by day on their own, while it could be more fun to train and interact with other players. Just an example-everyone knows that agility is a real pain in the ass skill but when i was going for 99 there were few people with me there training and it was so much more interesting to train the skill because you werent alone there and could have chat and fun with people.Those people had the same goal as me to get 99 and eventually they all became maxed.

I'm suggesting the same thing, however there are much more people training skills up to 99 than there are players skilling past 99, like you just said, people training with the same goal of getting maxed, not maxed players with the same goal of say, 200M exp (there are some players like this, but a lot more are aiming for the skill capes)

Which is why I suggested a high-level skilling area instead of a guild for maxed players. (Also with legends quest now, getting 1400 isn't as desirable, good time to add an area that requires 1400 and lets people skill together.)

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

I am not 1600 and I would like a goal to hit with real benefits like a skill island with more accessible skilling in places and high end mobs. Legends is no longer a place for high TS people. Not that 1400 is some incredible number. 1600 seems like a nice number, close enough to maxed to make sure people have similar goals and such.

There should be nice benefits for people who put the time and effort in their toon.

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Z Han Solo said:

I am not 1600 and I would like a goal to hit with real benefits like a skill island with more accessible skilling in places and high end mobs. Legends is no longer a place for high TS people. Not that 1400 is some incredible number. 1600 seems like a nice number, close enough to maxed to make sure people have similar goals and such.

There should be nice benefits for people who put the time and effort in their toon.

True, 1400 was much harder to reach on rsc, but we have different skill rates on rscr so it is much easier to do it.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

+1 i rly like this idea . It would be much more fun to train skills past 99 . Also it would motivate much more skillers to try and max their accounts .