Legends quest release

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Kleio said:

We are hearing your feedback and I will put back the 1400 skill total requirement for Cape of Legends and Legends guild tonight.

Ah nice! Ty.

And hi boss, how are you?

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

o0ps13 Send PM

Semirotta said:

Dbones worth nothing? They still go 4-5k ea.

Shut up newfhag you've barely played for a month (or logged off). They're 3.5k ea cos you can farm them in 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 different locations, Legends included.

Last edited by o0ps13 (17 Jan 2018 20:44)

Turtles

Player avatar

Mr T Send PM

subscriber

I think you should have to have 1400 skill total (since thats the way it's been for a long time now) AND the legends quest completed, now that it's been finished.  Not every quest, but just the legends quest.

Player avatar

Mr T Send PM

subscriber

It doesn't make sense to allow them to enter legends guild without having the legends quest done

Player avatar

Luvs2Spoog Send PM

So what are the requirements for Legends? Still no information and no guide, don't no where to start.

Player avatar

HankBlockHitta Send PM

subscriber

Mr T said:

It doesn't make sense to allow them to enter legends guild without having the legends quest done

I agree

No face, No case!

Player avatar

HankBlockHitta Send PM

subscriber

Mr T said:

I think you should have to have 1400 skill total (since thats the way it's been for a long time now) AND the legends quest completed, now that it's been finished.  Not every quest, but just the legends quest.

Then fix the magic trees to coz "(since thats the way it's been for a long time now)" lol  smile

No face, No case!

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

if you are afraid to skill, why do you need in legends?

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Amazing job dev's and mod's who were working on it to make it happen! As of my opinion about requirements to enter the legends guild: 1.We all knew that 1400 was a temporary requirement until quest comes out.2. Even after completing all the quests your total skill level would be pretty close to that because of all the requirements you would need for all of the quests. That said,it would only leave out already made characters that have 1400 total. Either way I guess its for the better that Kleio put old requirements back smile

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

Anyone who have finished the quest,let me know if there's any bugs that stops from completing the quests,don't want to chase the ghosts like I did with Shilo tongue

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Alikben1 said:

Anyone who have finished the quest,let me know if there's any bugs that stops from completing the quests,don't want to chase the ghosts like I did with Shilo tongue

I've finished it on my main, as well as helping a few others.  PM me on game if you get stuck.  on Mod or my main  ( Pepsi 24 )

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

Compromise

Perhaps it was a bit brash to kick the 1400 skill total people out of Legend's right away.

Im proposing a more than fair time period to allow players to casually do any quests that they still have to do, and still be able to farm Legends basement or use the skilling area available.

Perhaps on March 1st, nearly a month and a half, could be set as a deadline for needing all quests to be completed for such and amazing area to gather loot and train skills.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Swatski Send PM

I think that this is a good update but its one more thing to buy for staker.. I have been trying to mine going and cost goes up and up.. Thanks for the hard work Staff!

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

I just want to throw it out there for confirmation because it certainly appears to me that there has been an adjustment.

I am standing in the usual Ranging spot in Legends Guild. Until this morning, both the Black Dragon and Black Demon would spawn in a location where they could be Ranged from the safe spot. Now, the Black Demon spawns about 8 tiles away from where it previously did - preventing it from being Ranged.

Was this a purposeful adjustment? Now only the Black Dragon can be ranged.

Cheers!

Syn

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Prsf Send PM

subscriber

Purchasing rights shouldn't allow access. I hope buying daxe rights doesn't allow u in heros either. I always quest, never buy rights.

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Currently their is only one dragon in the legends guild. I don't see how the quest will impact dragon bones economy. Runes prices are still quite high and the one black demon located in the legends guild isn't worth farming either. I rarely see fire giants packed due to nerfs and the fact that they're not all that profitable with dragon medium prices where they are. I, as well as many other players put in quite a bit of time getting 1400 skills for the sole purpose of legends guild access. Some people don't want to have to complete all of the quests again especially on multiple accounts where they have achieved 1400 skill total. This type of update is great for nostalgic purposes but forcing players to spend a significant amount of time to enter the guild after they have put in many hours skilling leaves quite a sour taste.
The work the mods and staff doesn't go unnoticed by most. The effort is definitely appreciated. In this instance I don't see much benefit in making legends guild accessible only to those who completed the quest.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Rappsfan said:

Currently their is only one dragon in the legends guild. I don't see how the quest will impact dragon bones economy. Runes prices are still quite high and the one black demon located in the legends guild isn't worth farming either. I rarely see fire giants packed due to nerfs and the fact that they're not all that profitable with dragon medium prices where they are. I, as well as many other players put in quite a bit of time getting 1400 skills for the sole purpose of legends guild access. Some people don't want to have to complete all of the quests again especially on multiple accounts where they have achieved 1400 skill total. This type of update is great for nostalgic purposes but forcing players to spend a significant amount of time to enter the guild after they have put in many hours skilling leaves quite a sour taste.
The work the mods and staff doesn't go unnoticed by most. The effort is definitely appreciated. In this instance I don't see much benefit in making legends guild accessible only to those who completed the quest.

Hi buddy, how are you?

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Rappsfan said:

Hi buddy, how are you?

Good man, when are you making a combe back? Come make Rscr great again

Player avatar

gamer5789 Send PM

I like the idea and all but one downside is it fks ppl like me over I haven't played in a few months again and I got my cape taken off because of the quest ,you haven't put up a guide for it and most of all why are we waiting for over serveral months and no Slayer but we got legends quest

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

gamer5789 said:

and most of all why are we waiting for over serveral months and no Slayer but we got legends quest

Everyone works on different things.   
Legends  didn't require a ton of new sprites be made. So it was compete first.