pker 4 hire

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

Basically tired of getting team or multi'd. I like to solo, but you really can't on here unless you got a team or x amount of accounts which I CBA to make countless flats. Too much time for something so stupid.

If anyone wants to DM vs me to give me a try for there squad or fam, I'm down to DM whenever I'm online.

Real eyes, realize, real lies.

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

If your struggling that much to pk flats, ill help you for few weeks

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

TheWire said:

I just keep going solo m8.

Player avatar

po0 Diddy Send PM

sounds....tragic

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

TheWire said:

There's never a struggle if it's a simple 1v1, or 2v1. However, that simply isn't the case at castle with the majority of you, there's even threads about multi-logging or teams. I don't have the time, or the will to train x amount of flats to compete vs someone who does, because they simply can't die on the account they started to fight me on. What pking has become, is rather sad. It's not about catches or out casting anymore, it's about who has most accounts and plays the most.

Best part is when people are "banned from cas" and 5 mins later are saying "come to castle n pk noobs" but don't mention the team/alts ready to login when you show up for a 1v1.

But if you're actually serious, I'm willing to help whoever as long as they can help me fight off these nerds. Thanks. (mainly EMP, they're proud at 5v1ing, as there moto goes "it's how we roll".)

Last edited by Tragic (19 Jan 2018 20:01)

Player avatar

TheWire Send PM

subscriber

Tragic said:

TheWire said:

There's never a struggle if it's a simple 1v1, or 2v1. However, that simply isn't the case at castle with the majority of you, there's even threads about multi-logging or teams. I don't have the time, or the will to train x amount of flats to compete vs someone who does, because they simply can't die on the account they started to fight me on. What pking has become, is rather sad. It's not about catches or out casting anymore, it's about who has most accounts and plays the most.

Best part is when people are "banned from cas" and 5 mins later are saying "come to castle n pk noobs" but don't mention the team/alts ready to login when you show up for a 1v1.

But if you're actually serious, I'm willing to help whoever as long as they can help me fight off these nerds. Thanks. (mainly EMP, they're proud at 5v1ing, as there moto goes "it's how we roll".)

It's a multi player game, you need friends.

Player avatar

Tragic Send PM

TheWire said:

Tragic said:

TheWire said:

It's a multi player game, you need friends.

I just don't feel the need to ask people to help me pk someone when it's merely a 1v1. If it was a war, or an event where I absolutely need a partner, then I'd ask for some aid. This is not the case in the wildy as it's usually just one guy who cannot 1v1 or can, and still calls for his mates or goes low food and brings an ALT. Has nothing to do with friends when it's one guy doing it lol. Either way, I just DM on here. There's countless threads to fight my argument about how bad multi/teaming is.