Tactical advantage known by few

Player avatar

Nikedunk4win Send PM

subscriber

How 2 win in wild every time....... Flats pking. 70s. And up who have anything worth losing that wants 2 have an advantage over any other player to have a wonder kd or to con them others out of rune sets ..... Its super ez. Announce in global the level ur tryna fight and tell them to meet you at 10 alter. Now ur there geared and have an alt parked. Drop 8 swordfish from the account ur gonna use to fight. And trade 8 food from ur alt to ur fighter.... Now you officially have 8 food on the ground that will not show to ur opponent for 2 mins. The mark comes. U fight. And after u take 8 food worth of damage pick up food. Now ur full up and full food again ! Hahaha. Rek his shit then and repeat.  You can do this by any bank. At fort or cas. Next time u fight any1 in wild drop 5 food and go to bank and pull 5 more out. Now if ur opponent is gonna take longer than 2 mins or u don't want any1 to know u got food under you. Move 2 a new spot. Drop 5 food go to old pile and pick up. Now u got 2 more mins...... This type of shit has ruined pk. And made me lose over 8m in dm arena back 2 back loses. Inside deathmatch arena B4 ur big fight deathmatch a lvl alt of urs and put food in his bag. F2p or p2p. Kill the alt pick up bones. Hury and dm ur opponents. Now u got food on the ground inside deathmatch arena and ur opponent will not see the food until timer is up. This type of pking has ruined it for me. If it doesn't get changed then I think every1 should know about this and have same advantage.

If you need it explained more can do . I am tryna to get the coding changed for food in wild 2 be transparent at least. This had ruined deathmatching and pking for me....

Player avatar

K18 Send PM

subscriber

Maybe you should wait two mins before you start fighting people....

Player avatar

illllllllllllllllllllllll Send PM

subscriber

wat did i just read

Player avatar

Nikedunk4win Send PM

subscriber

Does it not make sense? Or it asking because u haven't known of this? And the 2 min doesn't matter the term is called flipping food. I move 2 a new spot Drop 5 pick up old food. So now my timer resets. Make sense?

Player avatar

Nikedunk4win Send PM

subscriber

Let me put it this way.....
I ask someone to 1 on 1 me anywhere in wild . lets say 43 obby. I announce in global come to 43 obby.  Ill be there w an alt. Ill drop lets say 5 swordies for f2p flats pk. Now I have 5 empty spots in inventory. I take my alt and trade me 5 more swordfish. Now i got 5 on the ground and full inventory.... Lets say ur gonna be a few mins late?  I drop the 5 from my full inventory and pick the old 5 up. So ill always have 5 on ground..... Which u won't be able 2 see and I control the time food resets for my advantage.

This can be done in deathmatch arena. I've lost all me coins to this ... So I went to mods first about it. And theyre busy with quests and other bugs so I made public. Pking is dead enough. Who wants 2 fight 1v1 or 2v2 or 3v3 flats in wild knowing we could have 10 extea food each?

Player avatar

Nikedunk4win Send PM

subscriber

I was told this is how the wild is and works. So the advantage everyone once had is exposed into the open. Which u see people castle sitting moving from spot 2 spot waiting for pk they more than likely are flipping food..... I believe the coding needs changed for food only

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

people always done this

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

food cant be dropped for the deathmatch arena. nor picked up from previous fights in deathmatch arena. I believe.

standard pk food can be dropped/picked up clearly. but you sound like a tool. l2pk

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Nikedunk4win Send PM

subscriber

Nyx u don't see a problem w it? Reines u can pick up loot from previous fight nerd.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

not from deathmatch arena nerd

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

l2pk

pay

the

toll