accidentally got 20 defense again......

Player avatar

strike k1ng Send PM

subscriber

I was going to make a str att pure 99 1 99 and i had 16 defense. something happened and i came back and had 20 def. is there anything you guys could do like make a platinum sub + gold sub fix the mistake of getting 20 def on a str att pure. this has happened so many time trying to make 1 def characters. I'm currently 40 20 79 and id hate to start all over. if you guys could implement something cause i know this just hasn't happened to me so we don't have to start all over that would be awesome. thank you - K1ng strike

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

Get 99 30 99 then. We don't need any more hybrids who risk absolutely nothing running around the wildy, would be too easy to train them if you could get 20-40 defense

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I agree with Hollywood. Def 1 pkers are not real pkers, they risk absolutely nothing out there in the wild. They are just waste of food and time to fight against because of that.

Last edited by Semirotta (11 Dec 2017 08:37)

Lol...

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

There is a platinum sub you can buy to reduce stats.

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

Ibcrootbeer Send PM

Trump is the bestest president ever, happy 2018th birthday USA, if you dont like it get out of the US and move to
California

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

Ibcrootbeer said:

Correct, but it doesn't work below 40 defense / att / str for the exact same reason, it would be too easy to make 1 99 1 and 99 1 99, which I agree entirely with. We don't need any more of those accounts than we already have running around they are cancer to PKing

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

strike k1ng Send PM

subscriber

i see what you're saying hollywood

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Because addy armor isn't worthless? Lol

Player avatar

Stakez0r Send PM

DMM2_Participant

kenshin666 said:

Because addy armor isn't worthless? Lol

Thats not the point, the point is, it makes a 99 1 99 too easy to train if you hand out subs in exchange for defense lowered, etc.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Unfortunately at the moment you're completely screwed, you should have kept it lower than 16.

Thing is, if we lower for one person, we should allow lowering for everyone. Honestly char with 76 str is not much of a loss.

To make you feel better, I would like to remind you, that double xp will be available during the upcomming holidays and you will be able to enjoy 48hours of double experience any time you can during the holiday week, to gain that experience back.

Player avatar

wellasusual Send PM

200donor

kleio coming in clutch

Player avatar

wellasusual Send PM

200donor

kleio coming in clutch