whoever the admins are..

Player avatar

i monksta i Send PM

seriously need to rethink things. like fuck the 82 theiving for yanille dungeon. 40 agility to use the ledge to get across? i failed a shit ton of times in a row. its stupid.

Player avatar

King Joffrey Send PM

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Higher agility, less chance to fail. You just got unlucky, but trust me after you get 10+ lvls up from the agility lvl required it gets a lot easier. This I noticed in the barbarian agility course.

Lol...

Player avatar

i monksta i Send PM

Semirotta said:

Higher agility, less chance to fail. You just got unlucky, but trust me after you get 10+ lvls up from the agility lvl required it gets a lot easier. This I noticed in the barbarian agility course.

i get that. but its like they think its classic. its not. its far from classic. there's areas people dont use because of shit like this. but its just my 2 cents. aint mad about it. just think its dumb.

Player avatar

King Joffrey Send PM

i monksta i said:

Semirotta said:

i get that. but its like they think its classic. its not. its far from classic. there's areas people dont use because of shit like this. but its just my 2 cents. aint mad about it. just think its dumb.

How do you know if people use them or not, if you don't have the requirements? It's a great place to farm and many people take advantage of that. There's a awesome place on the east side too which requires 60 agility to get into, these were all features in RSC too with the exact same requirements, just here you can get those requirements way faster... If you wanna farm herbs etc with no requirements at all, go sit in edge dungeon wild at the chaos druids or at the chaos druids in the fort at 30 wildy?? I ain't trying to say you're lazy, this game isn't a job after all - but you do get back from it what you put into it in terms of effort. PS: You can get 82 thieving in like a day of playing. 3-4 days if you play very casual hours

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

All level requirements are the same as they were in RSC. 

"The most developed, longest running, most active and the only FREE OldSchool rscrevolution Classic Private Server. "

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

BOOM! Served. Topic closed.

Lol...

Player avatar

i monksta i Send PM

Mod Cola said:

All level requirements are the same as they were in RSC. 

"The most developed, longest running, most active and the only FREE OldSchool rscrevolution Classic Private Server. "

thats cool and all but this aint rsc or even close to being rsc as i stated. so lets stop treating it like it is. its nothing more than a spin off like all the other servers. you add shit like classic rsc but also add shit from like rs2 with the inventory and armour and weapons thats being worn.

Player avatar

i monksta i Send PM

King Joffrey said:

i monksta i said:

Semirotta said:

How do you know if people use them or not, if you don't have the requirements? It's a great place to farm and many people take advantage of that. There's a awesome place on the east side too which requires 60 agility to get into, these were all features in RSC too with the exact same requirements, just here you can get those requirements way faster... If you wanna farm herbs etc with no requirements at all, go sit in edge dungeon wild at the chaos druids or at the chaos druids in the fort at 30 wildy?? I ain't trying to say you're lazy, this game isn't a job after all - but you do get back from it what you put into it in terms of effort. PS: You can get 82 thieving in like a day of playing. 3-4 days if you play very casual hours

chaos druids warriors drop white berrys limps and other shit that chaos druids dont. thats why i go there. and why would anyone wanna go there when its 82 thieving to lock pick that door just to get across to them get a full inventory than go to bank and have to go lock pick the door again to get through? and you could get that in a day of playing if your nerd but most of us are adults with a life. a full time job kids wife etc. and you can get white berrys where red dragons are but you still gotta walk all the way back to the bank. if there's another spot that drops em feel free to tell me. but as i said this is my 2 cents. dont like it cool keep scrolling on by

Player avatar

Tartan Send PM

Noob, you get 300+ White berries every hour from Red Dragon Island!!! Sometimes more, with closed porrn.

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

i monksta i said:

King Joffrey said:

i monksta i said:

chaos druids warriors drop white berrys limps and other shit that chaos druids dont. thats why i go there. and why would anyone wanna go there when its 82 thieving to lock pick that door just to get across to them get a full inventory than go to bank and have to go lock pick the door again to get through? and you could get that in a day of playing if your nerd but most of us are adults with a life. a full time job kids wife etc. and you can get white berrys where red dragons are but you still gotta walk all the way back to the bank. if there's another spot that drops em feel free to tell me. but as i said this is my 2 cents. dont like it cool keep scrolling on by

Why would u walk to the bank from white berry spawn when theres a portal north of the red drag isle in 43 wild, there is a portal west of the red dragon isle in 37 wild and a portal south east of the island in 24 wild?

Nobody said you have to get 82 thieving in a day. I told you even with casual playing a few hours a day you'll get it in 4-5. Quit being a fucking bitch lol, everyone who's reading this is doing just that ''just scrolling by'' because your posts are so rhetarded

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i monksta i Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

i monksta i said:

King Joffrey said:

Why would u walk to the bank from white berry spawn when theres a portal north of the red drag isle in 43 wild, there is a portal west of the red dragon isle in 37 wild and a portal south east of the island in 24 wild?

Nobody said you have to get 82 thieving in a day. I told you even with casual playing a few hours a day you'll get it in 4-5. Quit being a fucking bitch lol, everyone who's reading this is doing just that ''just scrolling by'' because your posts are so rhetarded

thats cool and all, but you obviously havent been scrollling by which is just making this even better for me. please keep being salty, and rhetarded? you gotta put down that meth pipe, because its spelt best friend. please go back to daycare. whoever let you out needs to be fired.

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

You sir are a dumbass.

Case is closed, get the level requirement or stfu

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

i monksta i Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

You sir are a dumbass.

case closed? seems like its still open to me. i have the requirement. never said i didnt. please keep feeding me. just makes me troll even more. started out as my 2 cents but since you guys seem a lil salty i thought i might as well have a lil fun with this.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

He said rhetarded cause it's censored and turns into ignorant.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Nov 2017 20:53)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

^ Thank you, haven't laughed like this in a while.

Lol...

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

i monksta i said:

Team Hollywood said:

You sir are a dumbass.

case closed? seems like its still open to me. i have the requirement. never said i didnt. please keep feeding me. just makes me troll even more. started out as my 2 cents but since you guys seem a lil salty i thought i might as well have a lil fun with this.

1508703496407.jpg

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

82 THIEVING AND 40 AGILITY = EASY AS FUCK. My 2 cents

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

82 thieving and 40 agility takes 1 to 2 days max to do both lol if u spend a good 8 hrs aday both days lmfao

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.