Clue Scroll and Anagram Answers!

Player avatar

plaisted Send PM

List of NPCs on RSC
http://jamili.da3rx.com/rsc/npcs.html

Official Help Forum on RSCR
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 12351&p=10

Clues:

A hot humid port run by a man with a strange name. Dig by the dock to continue the game. Toxic protection scarlet be the color of your robes.  I got zamy robes and gas mask    dock west of shilo

A lone prisoner must be slain; cowards run yet heroes remain. And since fear is something you lack do it while wearing the axe of zamarak.---- Red Dragon Hero's guild w/ Axe of Zamorak

A red dwarf, a green rock. Dig by the addy wearing a priest's frock.-----  Wear full priest robes dig by addy rocks east wild level 35

A locked room above hobgoblins and giants. But this ammy of magic makes me brave as ten lions.--------  Brass key house near barb village.

A square guards booth on the edge of the city wear a black gown (not priest) gown. ----- Wear a black skirt which can be brought from clothes store in Varrock and dig in the guards hut near Varrock wildy.

A Witch's house, boy is it hot here, keep that purple cape and holy symbol near. ------    Desert witch house???

A wicked little man's sweet new girlfriend will only help you if you're wearing the staff of the son of zamorak.-----   Talk to anita wielding iban staff

A woman of the water. -------- Talk to Lady of the Lake south east of Taverly.

At least you can swim.----------    Crash the fishing trawler and dig.

Blood suckers makes me nervous, but I don't even shiver. Dig while iron arrows are placed within your quiver. ------ Equip iron arrows and go down the stairs of Draynor Mansion and dig.

Captians log, 2001 : four of us at top of the tower.----- Dig in Lumbridge tower at top where 4 logs are.

Clothes shop attic. Bronze 2 handed and dig. Equip bronze 2 handed and go upstairs of the clothes shop in Varrock and dig.

Dig by the restless grave. ----- Lumbridge grave.

Dig the Duke. --------- Dig in the room where the Duke of Lumbridge is.

Dig where the 3 gods collide. Cover yourself from shoulder to toe in cow hide.------   Dead center of mage arena wearing leather gloves boots and armour.

Dig under the skull where the magic is full----------- Bottom floor of wizard tower dig under skull

Dig above where the dragon drinks.---------  On top of dragon bar Inn  (yanille bar I think)

Dig where only the skilled or wealthy choose not to stand again. ---- Spawn point in Lumbridge.

Don a peice of rune chainmail, then dig for me in the goblin jail.---- Dig in Tree Gnome Village dungeon jail by Golrie wearing Rune Chain.

Evil blocks their contact with god, excavate the arboreal grotto. -------  Dig the Damien tree, on Entrana Island.

Evil Stonehenge land. Black longsword in hand.--------  Dig in the middle of black mages near Varrok weilding a black longsword.

Four blades i have yet i draw no blood, but turn my prey to powder. If thee be brave, dig up my roof, for there my blades are louder.-----  Dig at top of lumbridge windmill

Go as far as you can east then further for good measure, dig with a spade and hope you get good treasure.------  When you're standing at the gate to let you into shilo village/digsite you south do the desert/mine side of the fence and walk up the small strip under shilo village to the very end and dig. ????? (not written very coherently- I think he means only digsite nothing to do with Shilo)

Guthix once thought to ban this ogre.----- Toban   ----- On island is seen during watchtower quest.

He casts hot flames at his foe. Dodging claws from below as well as lighting from the sky. Skilled ones live and dullards die.----

He gives the gift of tea. He wears boots the color of a pea.------- Brother Galahad wearing green gnome boots.

He has two hands, he sells 2 handers, can anyone dislike his manners? ------ Talk to Gaius in taverly.

He had a crooked snout generally speaking.-------- General Bentnose   --- Goblin Village

He is brave, are you? ------ Talk to Gunthor the Brave in barbarian village.

He's the Monarch of the city, wear the same cape so you feel pretty. ----- Wear a red cape and talk to the King in Varrock castle.

I get a beer from him once in a blue moon. -------- Talk to the bartender in the blue moon inn.

I got lost walking to the celestial view and that chest is where I hid the next step of this clue. ------- Observatory. One of the chest with the poison spider in.

I hid it in a crate with some fish and pie.---------    It's underground pass crate , 2nd level.

I hope this one doesn't put you in a funk. Impersonate and befriend the most peaceful monk. ------- Wear full monk robes and talk to Abbot Langley in the Monastery.

I lie lonely and forgotten in mid wilderness, where the dead rise from their beds. feel free to quarrel and wind me up and dig while you shoot their heads.----- Level 19 wild in zombie graveyard- dig beneath crossbow spawn

I once had a love but just couldn't keep her. I buried her deep in the layer of the R-.  ----  The layer of the Reaper Dead center of room Reaper is in.

I would make a chemistry joke, but I'm afraid I wouldn't get a reaction. ------ Talk to Chemist in Rimmington.

It gets scary under these whiteberries. --------- Red Dragons in wildy . Dig on top of whiteberries.

It's a tricky endeavor to pull this lever.------- The KBD lever.

It under the vampires Burt bread, wear a large steel helmet on ur head,---- wear a large steel helmet and dig under the burnt bread spawn in top floor of draynor maynor

Kill a dark wizard who has a dark beard, while dressed in the same manner he appeared.-----  Black Robe Skirt (bought from varrock clothing store)

Lighter than air. I step through the door. Dig in the lair, under the floor.-------   Fall off bridge by not wearing lightness boots in temple of ikov and dig around in there

Look Through the glass and dig, wearing a transparent rune top. ----- Observatory and look thru the telescope while wearing a hardened rune top

Magic water sprinkles the grass where you'll be digging.--- Hero's guild fountain. 

Mine purple rocks while wearing white socks. Don't he reckless wear a ruby necklace.-------  Shilo village gem stone with ruby necklace.

Oh little bucket only if you knew, the argument of colors happening by you. Oh little short sword clasped between my hands, aren't you the weakest one in the land.----- Wield bronze short dig where bucket sits.

Oh brother, you mad?------- I talked to Brother Omad near Ardougne (monestary?)

One of the sailors in Port Sarim is your next destination. ------ Talk to Captain Tobias in Port Sarim.

Pointed piercer be their lid, mine sacred gold where it is hid.-------- Gold rock in Entara next to the unicorns.

Pile of bones shadows and demons you might be skilled but beware of firebreathins?   ------- Legends guild not confirmed

Rest in the loft between the potionsmaker and the zamorakian.---  It is the bed upstairs immedietly north of Evil Dan.

Pray at the altar, although it's a trap door, watch for the spiders and hope the bats flap more.------- Pray at the altar in Yanille dungeon.

Roses are red talons are blue. I hope when you dig they don't kill you. ----- Blue dragons sw of mage bank right through gate I think

Roses are red but violence is blue,  I hope that they dont get to close to you.-----      Blue dragon 50 somn wild in cage

Seek my roots beneath the throne. We three westerly alone. Two be green and one blue stone. ----  Grand tree mine . There are 2 adamant and 1 mith rock west. Dig with spade next to it.

She is a lady of the waves, and i must pay him to see her.-------    Serveral on top floor of fish shop in shilo.

She has lost her child. Hey your mothers skirt is wild! ------ Wear a mithril skirt then go south of the Shanty Pass and talk to Irena.

Some of these clues are hard as hell, dig up the wheat in a realm with no bell.-----    Holy Grail Realm in wheat field.

Something about fire giants you hear the faint sound of arr and east side of a lake.----  down stairs by blue dragons sw of mage arena dig east side of lake by fire giants

Sorry sir, I'm not interested in a curved sword.------ Talk to Scimitar Shopkeeper Zeke in Al Kharid.

Surprising? I bet he is. ------ Sir Prysing

Talk to a blonde legless man while wearing transparent legs.------ Lost city guy and wearing hardened ruen legs.    Name is Watto.

The incy wincy spider climbed down below the kitchen down climbed the treasure hunter, digging for what's missing. ------- Dig in Lumbridge basement.

The only thing here that is cold is the ice. This person gives me sage advice. Gloves that match the riddle would be nice.---- Talk to oracle wearing ice gloves.

The next step is hidden with a guardian of a forgotten god. Wield a rune dagger so he won't think you're odd.--------  Guardians of Armadyl in Temple of Ikov.

The next step is carried by a demon in black; wear white Guthix robes over your trousers and back.----- Kill a black demon while wearing druids robe and bottom!

The quietest gnome holds the next step. Wear a cape with a skull and sword on it.----  Brimstail in the cave by Grand tree wearing Hunters Cape.

There is an artifact hidden out of sight, it has the effect of making you light. Dig beneath it for treasures untold while wearing a necklace of purple and gold.------ Dig wearing dragon necklace

They say Guthix once thought to ban this ogre. ------  Toban on little island accessed during Watchtower quest.

This bad news is shocking like an electric bolt boom. But the next step is buried in a cult leader's room.it's a terror underground that u can't just dive in .The cult leader's name , I belive it was... ---- It's Iban's temple in uderground pass.

This barrel is all mine, all mine, even if it is in the middle of the desert.-----  Tourist Trap in dessert barrel by lift.

This flock of sheep is big between three trees you'll dig. Wear an orange shield from the Duke near this field. ------- Wear an anti dragon fire shield and dig in between the 3 trees found where the flock of sheep are north west of Lumbridge.

This guy used to slay vampires dead. Wear a black wizards hat over your head. ---- Wear black wizards hat and talk to Dr Harlow found in jolly boar Inn north east of varrock.

This short mountain engineer lead the attack. Please wear an orange cape on your back. ------ Dwarf Engineer

Two green spiders live in this house,so better climb up quiet as a mouse.------- It's a house (upstairs) in Tai Bwo Wannai, south of Brimhaven.

What lies beneath the furnace surrounded by the undead.------- Shilo furnace, go in and dig next to it.

You can travel to any place or date but you'll never find a more valuable plate. ---- Oziach- The Rune Platebody Seller near Edgeville.

You must kill who I tell you to. Her hat is white, her staff is blue. ----- Wizard in locked room bottom of wizard tower

ANAGRAMS

A
A Basic Anti Pot---------------  Captain Tobias
A Deb Reverts Rune Tight--------- Sigbert the Adventurer
A Feather Spiting Horn ------------  High Priest of Entrana
A Passion Lemons ----------- Poison Salesman
A Waterhole Infest   --------------- Alfonse the Waiter
A Gamer Felony ------------- Morgan LeFaye
A Gental Zen Boner-----------  General Bentnoze
A tinker -------- Katrine
A Zebra Chili Listen  --------- Elizabeth Sinclair
Alpha Nerd Ever  ------------- Ranalph Devere
An Earl---------  Alrena
And Faced Mr Worm  ------------     Dwarf Commander
Are Col --------- Oracle
Asia Wring  -----------   Sir Gawain  --------  Camelot Castle

B
Bail Mash   --------------  Al Shabim
Bail Trims        -------------   Brimstail----- Southwest in Gnome Stronghold down Ladder under Cave
banana crab pity ------------  Captain Barnaby
Balboa Gently ----- Abbot Langly --- Monastery
Beakers Bell --------- Kebab Seller
Beaver Thug Thorn -------  Gunther the Brave
Beguiled Mud Fork ------------ Duke of Lumbridge

C
Cad Rains Livind ------------- David Sinclair
Catch Smoother Error ----------- Thormac the Sorceror
Centrail Soil -------- Sir Lancelot
Clinical Roars ---------- Carol Sinclair
Cocktail He Hero ------   Charlie the Cook
Creamed Lank --------------   Candlemaker

D
Daily Elk ------- Lady Keli
Dancer Virgin Trim   -----------     Mining Cart Driver -----  tourist trap
Dislikes Rare Rum --------  Sir Radimus Erkle
Dual Nil  -------   Lundail  ---- Runs Mage Arena Rune Store
Dab threw Foot ----- Boot the Dwarf

E
Easy Virgin  ------------ Irvig Senay
Eh Or ------------ Hero
El I Jut --------Juliet
El Ow --------- Lowe
End Mod ------ Edmond

F
Faith Heed   ----------- Head Thief  -----  South of Ardy in cave?
Farmer Thesis ----- Master Fisher
Fear Brr Tummy ---------Farmer Brumty
Feign Shirk ---------Fisher King
France Wandering None  --------- Dwarf Cannon Engineer
Frozen Ward Music --------- Wizard Frumscone

G
Gamer Felony    ------------       Morgan LeFaye
Gin Wham Hay ------  Highwayman
Go Rod ------- Drogo

H
Hails East -------- Thessalia
Halt us    ---------------     Luthas  --------  Banana Plantation in Karamaja
Handled Tony ------- Donny the Lad
Hat Ani I No   ------------- Othainian in Underground
Hazed Mr metal   -----------  Melzar the Mad
Hazes En ------  Zenesha
Herb Corretc Id -------- Brother Cedric
Herbal Hard Goat  -------- Brother Galahad
Herb Order Jet --------- Brother Jered
Hindi Times --------- Dimintheis
Housecoat Kilo ------ louisa The Cook
Hurrah Moreover Kit  ---------------  Horvik The Armourer

I
Idle Van------------  Evil Dan
In Sri Spry -------- Sir Prysin

J
Jives Nils Rut = Justin Servil

K

L
Laundry Fire Win -------- Fairy Lunderwin
Lethal Porker ex Rev---------- Valark the Explorer -------   Taverly Dungeon

M
MIDYEAR MATH   --------  Mary the Maid
Moans --------- Osman
Moore ---------- Romeo
Mr Hard feet ---------- fred the Farmer
Mr Jersey Live  -----------   Jeremy Servil
Mr Pat -------- Tramp

N
Nerdiest Hon -----------   Ted Rehnison   ------ West Ardy
Nirvana Optic ------- Captain Rovin
No Gram -------- Morgan ----- Draynor
No Thick ------- Hickton

O
Ok Co ------ Cook
Our Cart------------  Curator  (Varrock Museum)

P
Pack Drag Jan ------------   Grandpa Jack
Peaks -------- Peksa

Q
Que Sir ------- Squire

R
Radar Squid Lour   -------   Lord Darquarius
Raking Hurt     ----------       King Arthur
Rant En -------- Tanner
Rascal Fin Rink ------------ Frank Sinclair   
Rave Coin ------- Veronica        (draynor manor)
Raze Via Smirk -------- Sir Amik Varze
Ref Mr Hard Feet ---------  Fred The Farmer
best friend Kanz Brah   ------------       Khazard Bartender
Rica Oho    ------------      Horacio
Rims Or ------- Morris
Robot Jerk Ho     -----------    Brother Kojo

S
Sash An   ------------     Hassan
Sere ---------- Seer
Sir Pet -------- Priest
Snah -------- Hans
Soul Liege ----- Louie Legs
Spoons Riot Defenders------    Professor Oddenstein    --- Top of Draynor Manor

T
Tank Wit  -------- 

U

V

W
Wrapped knee hovers   ------------    Dwarven Shopkeeper

X

Y
Yacht opera   ---------     Apothecary

Z
Zigzag Mid Row   -----------    Wizard Mizgog  ----  In wizard tower

Last edited by plaisted (28 Sep 2017 05:11)

Player avatar

plaisted Send PM

I made of list of clue's I've done and info I've gathered through out the forums and from global in game. Not positive everything is true. Please leave any info I don't have or corrections so I can add to the list. Thanks and enjoy!!

Player avatar

powerstroke13 Send PM

subscriber

my anagram is hydrogenate wrens... cant find it anywhere

*update, wyson the gardener

Last edited by powerstroke13 (14 Sep 2017 15:15)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Last edited by ReconOne (20 Oct 2017 16:01)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Last edited by ReconOne (20 Oct 2017 16:01)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

TampaRager420 Send PM

"Go as far east as you can, then further east for good measure, dig with a spade I hope you find good treasure"

Player avatar

plaisted Send PM

ReconOne- In response to your edit on one you answer to talk to Kolodion in mage bank- i'm on that clue now and talking to kolodion don't work.- so i still am guessing reaper as he casts all godd spells and reqs some skills. still not confirmed tho.

also do you have all same anagrams as i have listed with locations? if yes i'll replace my list with yours if you're ok with it? i haven't been able to update in couple days but plan to soon so let me know.

Last edited by plaisted (15 Sep 2017 15:56)

Player avatar

Cocor Send PM

There is an artifact hidden out of sight, it has the effect of making you light. Dig beneath it for treasures untold while wearing a necklace of purple and gold.------ Dig wearing dragon necklace

after this oen i believe "Prepare what you pack, the next clue is dragon in black"

kill a black dragon in tav dung

i got lost walking to the celestial view and that chest is where i hid the next step of this clue

beneath the large telescope observatory first chest NEE

Last edited by Cocor (16 Sep 2017 09:39)

Player avatar

plaisted Send PM

reposted

Player avatar

wattan j0ng Send PM

great post anyway we can put them all toghether?

Player avatar

insanelord Send PM

DMM2_Participant

an earl is INCORRECT --- I have the clue right now and it is incorrect

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

insanelord said:

Are you sure you unscrambled the right letters? Some people tried Almera accidentally.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Pepsi 24 Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

insanelord said:

Are you sure you unscrambled the right letters? Some people tried Almera accidentally.

We got it. 
It is Ranael in Al Kharid  big_smile

Player avatar

KalubRules22 Send PM

subscriber

Anagram:: viral prices

~The smartest people have cluttered minds~

Player avatar

son of godd Send PM

Not sure

Player avatar

Balmer Send PM

This shed is magical but not for you. A staff of earth obstructs your view????

Player avatar

chewbawka Send PM

Ones missing Billy. Anagram: that's my blood on the spiked pit. This skills total bullsh--

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

chewbawka said:

Ones missing Billy. Anagram: that's my blood on the spiked pit. This skills total bullsh--

Better to just follow or read my posts, it has that one, http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 819#p79819 for clues http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic. … 070#p79070 for anangrams

Last edited by ReconOne (29 Oct 2017 08:59)

Clue Help:

Player avatar

Dalt0n Send PM

Player mod

I got priest. Which priest do i talk to?

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

in RSC the priest means the lumbridge church priest.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol