Concluded: ~*OFFICIAL FLATS TOURNAMENT*~ $100 Grand Prize!

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Count me in, Unknown Pure.
Looking foward to this, exciting!

Cheers!

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Ched it's just promotional esports. The very best PKer in the community is going to win $100 for being the best. I don't even care if they play our server except for on that one day as long as the character is theirs. People have been PKing in a very specific way for 15+ years and it's time they get some recognition. (PS, tournament for IRL is something n0m and fate had wanted to do for as long as I can remember, with a deadman contest being the other tournament idea.)

If you are truly looking for the Best, id suggest you make it into a f2p event ensted of p2p, in that Way, we wont see lucky 3 hits as much. That means it would be a more legit Way, to find the best, 1v1er. Other than that, u Will open the event for more of the poor ppl to, that cant afford skill capes. Theres Also many flats, Who cant wear Axe. A f2p event would be much more eaqurl, and the winner Will truly have something to brag about. You Can ask Any pker, theres nothing more anoying than being 3hit by a guy, if u know for a fact that your better than him. Also Maby make the the finale 1v1, last 2 man stranding,  a Best out of 3 fight ?

Player avatar

whitedragons Send PM

pringle said:

Billy said:

Ched it's just promotional esports. The very best PKer in the community is going to win $100 for being the best. I don't even care if they play our server except for on that one day as long as the character is theirs. People have been PKing in a very specific way for 15+ years and it's time they get some recognition. (PS, tournament for IRL is something n0m and fate had wanted to do for as long as I can remember, with a deadman contest being the other tournament idea.)

If you are truly looking for the Best, id suggest you make it into a f2p event ensted of p2p, in that Way, we wont see lucky 3 hits as much. That means it would be a more legit Way, to find the best, 1v1er. Other than that, u Will open the event for more of the poor ppl to, that cant afford skill capes. Theres Also many flats, Who cant wear Axe. A f2p event would be much more eaqurl, and the winner Will truly have something to brag about. You Can ask Any pker, theres nothing more anoying than being 3hit by a guy, if u know for a fact that your better than him. Also Maby make the the finale 1v1, last 2 man stranding,  a Best out of 3 fight ?

quite agree, f2p shows real skills last longer how it use to be pking

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Ched Urcheez said:

I'm ashamed of you Billy. Using real life cash to bribe people into pking!!!. should the prize really be real cash?? The people over at fates. Server ( you know which one I'm referring to) keep saying that revolution is fucked with an inflated economy and easy ass XP rates. Now I've defended the fuck out of you guys dissing out Kevin and fate claiming revolution is the best. But this?? This shit Is a prime example of PAY TO WIN!!!. and using real cash as a prize makes you guys look pretty damn desperate. How? Well if you have to resort to this kind of measures to please the community or to ensure activeness or whatever the reason then my opinion this server is becoming CORRUPT. he'll look at party hat prices. Since Christmas phats have plummeted harder in the past 3 months than the year I've been playing and now this is going to make the wild a madhouse. I don't care about the event and the wild. Just it seems like a desperate bribe to me. Maybe I'm wrong.....

Lol, mute please

+1. kids obv a friend.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Ched is just mad cause he still doesn't have a flat acc in the 2 yrs hes played and can't participate

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

whitedragons said:

pringle said:

Billy said:

Agreex1000

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

It's luck based for 95% either way, it's a random combat system with slow casting.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

pringle said:

Billy said:

+1 i havnt even got axe and dont have the motivation to quest it, if this event is f2p ill join
can u post the rules billy?

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

pringle said:

Billy said:

+1 for f2p

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

It's luck based for 95% either way, it's a random combat system with slow casting.

I agree Theres abit of luck involved. but 95% is a lie. not to brag, but if it was 95% luck, why do i win 80%of my 1v1s.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

pringle said:

Nyx said:

I agree Theres abit of luck involved. but 95% is a lie. not to brag, but if it was 95% luck, why do i win 80%of my 1v1s.

It's more than luck. You can tell dming different people whos better than others

Player avatar

PALLO Send PM

subscriber

Ched Urcheez said:

I'm ashamed of you Billy. Using real life cash to bribe people into pking!!!. should the prize really be real cash?? The people over at fates. Server ( you know which one I'm referring to) keep saying that revolution is fucked with an inflated economy and easy ass XP rates. Now I've defended the fuck out of you guys dissing out Kevin and fate claiming revolution is the best. But this?? This shit Is a prime example of PAY TO WIN!!!. and using real cash as a prize makes you guys look pretty damn desperate. How? Well if you have to resort to this kind of measures to please the community or to ensure activeness or whatever the reason then my opinion this server is becoming CORRUPT. he'll look at party hat prices. Since Christmas phats have plummeted harder in the past 3 months than the year I've been playing and now this is going to make the wild a madhouse. I don't care about the event and the wild. Just it seems like a desperate bribe to me. Maybe I'm wrong.....

so how does awarding $ prize make the server pay to win? pay to win means getting gain for putting $ in, in that way every rsc server is pay2win as you can buy sub for xp boost. other than that, no.

how does awarding real $ as prize make the server corrupt?

ur post makes 0 sense, go get ur head checked m8

Player avatar

dalecapone Send PM

subscriber

hopefully im flats by then

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

Oopsie said:

whitedragons said:

pringle said:

Agreex1000

should make it best of 15+ if u would want any close call on finding "the best", but it is a freeroll for everyone, so chill out and hope to land big 30's (and you dont draw me).

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

xkushx Send PM

subscriber

Mug in ftw

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Location TBD but it will be a DM-arena type location complete with altar. Medium size.

If over half the participants note a preference for f2p I will change it to f2p.

26 entrants so far, I'm sure we'll have no problem reaching 32 so everyone so far will surely be in the tournament.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

+1 f2p

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

Or if it was some kind of best of 3 format if it is a tie after 2 f2ps, the tiebreaker could be p2p

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

I rather p2p. More exciting

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

1+ f2p