Iban STaff

Player avatar

boby Send PM

subscriber

Imo it should be only when god spells used

It hits 30+ lol and hits 30+ with wep.. You can 1hit a person with 1 cast b4 u att.. thatis a tad sillythen there are gorups of players that go out with 3 or 4 iban per team lol

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

Personally I think it's more overpowered than godmage.

Yes I'm aware everyone has the ability to do either quest. Yes I'm aware there is a quest cape which teleports you to recharge which saves a lot of time recharging. Not quite my point. If the staff is in general more OP than godmage, why's it allowed on the ''non-godmage'' day?. It has literally 0 benefit to PKing other than killing what little PKing there is on the non ''god spell'' day, lol.

Ask the community, I bet 75% will tell you they'd rather it be only on gmage day

Player avatar

Shred Send PM

subscriber

If its just on g mage day at least for flats, g mage trumps it usually. It's also a 2h weapon. I see what you mean though.
A pain to recharge before quest cape, only 25 casts. Cheap too. And 200k for staff though.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

Yeah, it is destroying the one day of p2p wild without gmage because it is now 50 casts instead of the 25 it was and it's easy to charge with quest cape. It either needs nerf to hit 15s or get rid of the quest cape ability to charge it like it was in real RSC.

The only people that are going to defend this is the "SWORDZ" team who wont enter p2p wild without 7 of them and it is going to end up where no one enters because it is pointless. It is ruining the feel of regular p2p pking which is already strong, no one wants to go get 2 hit by ibans on top of it...

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

YourStepDad Send PM

I will say this no it does not hit 30 and 30 and when its being used with arm it rarely hits also we fought  ateam with 4 of em to our 2 and beat theme 3 times and cash is crying about it we didnt use it at all the past p2p but he sure as hell did and iban is not a god fyi but doesnt really matter next they will say nerf d axe but if u think with cast d axe only hits 3 or 6 less than iban and cast and gmage is op it trumps iban 10 fold zero def in 2 seconds of fight its stupid but either way do whats best

Player avatar

YourStepDad Send PM

And i love nocash fucjing lies 7 of them we dont even have 7 we have access to 2 most times and read last post we didnt use at all u sure as hell did though

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

It's still far too overpowered. Plenty of people don't bother showing up in the wilderness during god mage day since it's constant 3 hits. The same thing is happening now on non-gm day due to the abundance of Iban magers.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Doesn't matter, poll has won for f2p area, so won't be an issue.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Apparently 183 unique active pkers voted.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

HanzZimma Send PM

subscriber

I say Iban should stay the way it is. It's already been nerfed once and it's only useful if you have the questcape because it's a pretty damn long walk back to the couldran. To use it consinstently you need to do every single quest there is. Not to mention it's only ever used once every four days and in edge dungeon occasionally. Why take away something to work and look forward to in the long run?

Player avatar

Eww Bald Send PM

HanzZimma said:

I say Iban should stay the way it is. It's already been nerfed once and it's only useful if you have the questcape because it's a pretty damn long walk back to the couldran. To use it consinstently you need to do every single quest there is. Not to mention it's only ever used once every four days and in edge dungeon occasionally. Why take away something to work and look forward to in the long run?

+1

"I see..." said the blind man as he pissed into the wind "It's all coming back to me now!".