1ip Skulled, and 30sec timer.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Cuz we all know 2mins is way too long. 30secs does the job to prevent parking.

And let us multi in wildy but you can only have 1 skulled account. If you already have one, you cant attack but can get attacked. That way people can still pk and afk alts, mine rune ore, get berries or dbones, etc.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

dellaaaaaa Send PM

-1 On classic u did everything on 1 account...Hands down 2 mins is too short now..
The numbers are already showing more pking with this update and if we go back to the old update will hands down lower pking..I will be disgusted in N0m and billy if this is reverted.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Farming, mining, d bones on multi accounts just hurts the economy and pushes prices down for legitimate skillers.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

15 seks would do the trick.

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

30min timer. No fucking multi. Delete f2p.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

kweef said:

Ill sign up on this if you dont cut me out of team

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

kweef said:

He's quite clearly trolling

Why was this thread stickied though? We all know the timer is too long but I fully disagree with the idea for 1IP skulled. Keep it how it is, multi farming damages the economy, multi PKing is gay, if you want to farm wilderness or even AFK there should be a risk involved just like there was in rscrevolution classic. There's tons of places you can multi out of wild to farm/afk

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Oopsie said:

Stolt Archer said:

kweef said:

Why was this thread stickied though? We all know the timer is too long but I fully disagree with the idea for 1IP skulled. Keep it how it is, multi farming damages the economy, multi PKing is gay, if you want to farm wilderness or even AFK there should be a risk involved just like there was in rscrevolution classic. There's tons of places you can multi out of wild to farm/afk

Not sure why this is a discussion still when hands down more pking has come from the real as well.

I'm think it is a mod friend helping him out

B u b b a

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Stolt Archer said:

kweef said:

Sorry.. Mr T toke ur place.

Best regards
TEAM DELLA

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

-1 on the skull idea.

But id go with a 1min cool down.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Shorter countdown would be cool 30secs-1 min would be enough and itd be nice if it told us how long we have left

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

r u t h less said:

Oopsie said:

Stolt Archer said:

Not sure why this is a discussion still when hands down more pking has come from the real as well.

I'm think it is a mod friend helping him out

I dunno either why this is stickied lol, never asked for it, never been informed why it was. It was closed at first, now its a sticky lol hmm

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

2 min is fine if there were 500 players, but as of now there is 100 ish, and maybe 10 pkers, spread arround different levels - unless there is big team beef.
If it were 30sec cooldown, i would pk on different levels, but honestly i cbf even trying to log in other char if i see some guy at different level than flats, because chances are that he will be long gone when i get there on the new char.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

2 min is fine if there were 500 players, but as of now there is 100 ish, and maybe 10 pkers, spread arround different levels - unless there is big team beef.
If it were 30sec cooldown, i would pk on different levels, but honestly i cbf even trying to log in other char if i see some guy at different level than flats, because chances are that he will be long gone when i get there on the new char.

I've seen different levels and tried logging to go fight them at least 20 times and I'll bet max 3 times that person I logged for was still there. And I think 1 of those times I had to say hey, stay there for 3 min and I'll bring a char to fight you. That's not pking.. Might as well said hey go to edge n I'll DM you.

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

-1 on the skull idea.

But id go with a 1min cool down.

~K!zL

1min is a better balance. 30 seconds MAYBE, lets try 1 min first and see how that goes.