Fishing guild bankers

Player avatar

Z Han Solo Send PM

I would suggest removing bankers in fishing guild and just having a chest. It is extremely annoying trying to bank quickly when they walk in front of the chest so much. Also, it is difficult enough trying to leave bank and go back to fishing on android as it is, they constantly walk along the outside wall as well. Hope you consider this, thx.

Last edited by Z Han Solo (16 Dec 2017 11:21)

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

+1

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Wouldn't this then agree to pretty much everywhere? There are bankers on every chest except in north west bar near lvl 1 wild at Varrock right?
Why not just remove bankers completely since there is the bank chest. I don't believe many people use bankers at all because of this.

P.S
You know you can zoom in and out with android aswell? Why not just zoom out more to see the chest. Take just roofs off from the settings.

Last edited by Semirotta (16 Dec 2017 12:59)

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Semirotta said:

Wouldn't this then agree to pretty much everywhere? There are bankers on every chest except in north west bar near lvl 1 wild at Varrock right?
Why not just remove bankers completely since there is the bank chest. I don't believe many people use bankers at all because of this.

There's few places where the bankers are quicker banking then the chest . Right click on banker and select "Bank" opens the bank without a dialog . 

Also if u fishing sharks at fishing guild switch in ur settings to  " mouse - one button" insted of the 2 button option , that way u dont have to right click (hold tap on android) while fishing sharks , also no matter on what u click chest or banker it opens up the quick options and just select "bank"

Player avatar

DerpyMcDerp Send PM

Yeah, I've strung flax, for example, and I could save quite a bit of time when the banker wondered into the king's room.

Player avatar

sarge88 Send PM

Well this building in particular is also smaller which makes them more annoying.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Yea sure, but still the bank chest needs bankers. How else would the bank chest have gotten there :'D

Lol...