Suggestions for server 11/22/17

Player avatar

Nikedunk4win Send PM

subscriber

these are not in any certain order ALL the issues need addressed though.PLEASE KEEP UR SMART ASS FRIVOLOUS TROLL COMMENTS TO YOURSELF. this is a matter 2 update the server and better the community not trolling time.... I NEVER get on forums and this is a lot to read. LMK what u think. THANK YOU.

1.) JANGLEBERRIES
Jangleberry island is extremely buggy. need the spawn of the berries moved make them for sell by one of the ogres down there. until the island can be fixed as of right there is ONLY 1 spot u can get a berry from. OR increase the spawn time so that 1 berry would be equal to the time it takes 2 "walk" 2 all spots...
[video]https://streamable.com/p5cc8[/video]
https://streamable.com/p5cc8

is a video i took to give u a better idea on jangleberries.... NOW how often are they gather? not often anymore. but it still needs fixed.

2.) REAPER DROPS
reaper used 2 be a great time 2 farm and profitable at the same time. it was a nice break away from as coney would say "reaper is more fun that clicking rocks in mining guild comon bro lego" now i feel the drops are not worth the time. reaper is the most notorious feared boss rscr has 2 offer and the drops are that of a common red dragon? ANY1 who has farmed him has probably died 2 him. 1 time at least.... make notable herbs back 2 10. increase dragon dropables? i understand do not want 2 make 2 profitable so dont remove ALL the shit drops but damn yew certs? ew
change yew notes 2 magic log notes. or just add magic log notes?
add 5xrune ore notes
addy ore notes.
rune bar notes?
100k,200k 300k GP drop any are suitable i mean the KBD dropped 500kgp?
change 2 dragon stones to 4 dragon stones?
notable herbs back to 10x.
poison rune arrows upped to 50. instead of 20 or 30.
dragon bones x20 noted.
super sets noted
prayer pots noted
REMOVE STAT RESTORE WHAT KINDA BUFF DROP IS THAT LIKE KBDS FAMOUS BUCKET reaper is known for the x5 stat restores and shitty chaos runes
UP the runes drop to something more suitable what is 30-50 deathrunes?!?
make it 20 rays sharks or turtles (raw) noted
the COOKED food drop is awesome and helpful.
mind you these are drops i can think of off the top of my head that would increase population 2 reaper and make him more farmable?
DONT FORGET HE IS THE HARDEST MONSTER 2 KILL. AND HE DOES KILL PLAYERS A LOT. HE SHOULD DROP LIKE HE IS KING OF THE JUNGLE INSTEAD OF A COMMONER.

3.HOTSPOT
hotspot is an extremely touchy issue. EVERYONE ENJOYS THE EXTRA EXP BOOST. HOT SPOT area is extremely easy 2 troll and stop some1 from gaining exp because your upset that ur not in their party.
https://m.imgur.com/a/F8yrp
is an image of castle hotspot areas i have accounts parked on every 1 of those xs. ranging from different levels.... IT is 2 easy for me 2 log out and log into another....
1.) add rotation thought all the wild. red dragons lvl 43 wild. green dragons lvl 24 east wild. BLack demons down the ladder near the furance. Maybe those NPCS r 2 powerful 2 hold hotspot BUT if NPCS in the picture plus a rotation IT'll be harder to put a lvl 38 named illusion naked and ungeared. SOME PEOPLE do not even know what a hotspot is IF u add NPCS 2 maybe poison spiders poison spiders are the most ANNOYING NPCS poison spiders put all in the CAS would 100 percent insure u have CURE POTS FOOD AND ABLE 2 KILL the SPIDER PLUS PKERS. shit even inside edge dungeon.... would be a good spot at like earth warriors. or agility course? make a challenge 2 get the extra exp. NOT just so easy a lvl 38 can do it ALLLLLL DAYYYYY LONG.

4.)ATTACKABLE DEADMAN IN WILDLY ONLY BY NORMAL ACCOUNTS
sick of these lvl 50 deadman mining ALL the rune rocks. i have to park my deadman there just to kill him because they do not want 2 share the ores......
I can spy for wars. see how many people they have go up and even stand on their 1dot pile (10 flats standing on each other in order 2 show only 1 white dot on mini map)
U see the accounts SPY alot and majority are deadman that will check cas 2 see whos there. THEY should be attackable ONLY in wild by normal accounts AND no not lose stats or bank only what is on them.
DEADMAN IS A FUN ADVENTURE BUT ALSO AS THE NAME SAYS ITS DEAD!
REMOVE IT COMPLETELY AND MAKE THE ACCOUNTS NORMAL ACCOUNTS is another idea..... i worked on my deadman for awhile and wouldn;t mind if he was switched 2 an ironman. that'd be ok with me.... so u could remove deadman completely from server? that was a BUST. Great when it started out  pocket AAs vs 3 9 offsuit flop 339A3. (for my poker players) =D

5.)NERD SKILLS IN WILD.
See a lot of same old faces in the wild non stops. so what will bring people into the wild? SKILLS.... like the rune ores. if u want rune u go to heros or WILD.
ADD a mine that isnt swamped with hobgoblins easier and accessible 2 mine but PUT it in the WILD. add 4 magic trees and yews in wild OUTSIDE OF FORT BTW
this is just an idea... but i know if the hobgoblins werent ontop of the addy and mith or mine id def mine there..... WAY 2 annoying right now with all those npcs even with a cannon...... ZZZZZ. we need spots where skill can be gained and easier accesss because the fact of pkers.  green dragons r SUPER easy 2 farm and has brought a lot of dragon bone farmers 2 wild.... so apply that concept to OTHER nerd SKILLS. give people a reason 2 come and skill in wild.

6.)FUN DAY WILDLY DAYY WOOT WOOT
PKING is EXPENSIVE. RUNES food pot SETS. plus u miss catch used 95 casts and he gets away .....no kill lost runes and food ZZZZZZZZ. PKING is SUPER EXPENSIVE. I saw a post where they ADDED FREE PK GEAR DAY 2 rotation. SUPER GREAT idea KIZL i believe made the post and im all for that... free pots food and gear IF it can be scripted. instead of 5 hour downtime deleting all the free gear.. RSCR has great coders so im sure you will figure it out.

7.)PK CAPE (some skill capes need fixed as well like firemaking the fuck is that cape gonna do? lol)
OH BOY. THE CAPE RIGHT NOW. 500 kills. CONGRATZ to those who have it. PK CAPE is +10def and 1 super set.  USELESSSSSS IN WILD. and is only p2p. extremely useless in WILD so let me explain. P2P wild. MAJORITY of FLAT pkers DO NOT TAKE pots with them. WILL LOG IN AND OUT. I pk p2p with zammy pots. 121 atk 118 str and 118 def. so why do i want a cape that can hold pots that give me worse stats than what im already on? PK CAPE is great for NPCS! farming NPCS u have the 3 slots of of extra food or great for those nerds going for 200mill combat stats because u can have MORE pots. PK CAPE needs 2 be adjusted for WILD environment. the cape is so useless 2 me I HIGH ALCHED IT. if that says anything about its importance. mind you it is only applicable in P2P wildy SOOO make it hold ANY choice. or 3 food instead. +10 DEF? pft. lol WE ARE SUPPOSED 2 PK in this cape not wearing harden pl8 legs n dragon gear.   change it +2 acc and +8 armor. plus the ability to put whatever pot i want there or FOOD up 2 3. 3 food sounds helluva lot better than useless super set.....

8.) 1000 KILL CAPE
OH SHIT 1k KILLS??!?! 1337 pkers need apply . killing machine cape. GIVE THOSE WHO PK SOMETHING TO SHOOT FOR. A GOAL. SOME AMBITIONS 2 PK FOR.. make it a blood red skull like first one but make it more elite more worth 1000 kills. NOT many players have 1000 kills LOTS are close. PLEASE take into consideration 500 kill once passed we need a new goal? ADVANCEMENT KEEP UPDATING AND MOVING FORWARD.

9.)  TEAMSKILLS
JESUS BOYS CONGRATZ 2 THOSE WHO BENEFIT FROM 80 TEAM SKILL! it takes hard work and determination in order to achieve 80+... again kinda like the 1k pk cape. (see above) we need something at the lvl 100 MARKER teamskill.... make it 2 noted ores.fish.logs. lvl 100+ team anything is elite and it also GIVES people a 2nd GOAL past lvl 80+....

10.) I have given you more than enough good ideas and i would LOVE feed back. I am a highly active player and have a highly active team in the wildy and out.....
i would also love 2 see of these IDEAS PUT to UPDATE LOGS.

oh yeah 1 more thing

11.) EXP EGG TIMER
Make a command to check the REMAINING TIME ON EXP EGGS. ::expegg or something idk. THAT little thing would be amzing cuz sometimes u lose track of time while on 3 hour egg. lol

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

Nikedunk4win said:

3.HOTSPOT
hotspot is an extremely touchy issue. EVERYONE ENJOYS THE EXTRA EXP BOOST. HOT SPOT area is extremely easy 2 troll and stop some1 from gaining exp because your upset that ur not in their party.
is an image of castle hotspot areas i have accounts parked on every 1 of those xs. ranging from different levels.... IT is 2 easy for me 2 log out and log into another....
1.) add rotation thought all the wild. red dragons lvl 43 wild. green dragons lvl 24 east wild. BLack demons down the ladder near the furance. Maybe those NPCS r 2 powerful 2 hold hotspot BUT if NPCS in the picture plus a rotation IT'll be harder to put a lvl 38 named illusion naked and ungeared. SOME PEOPLE do not even know what a hotspot is IF u add NPCS 2 maybe poison spiders poison spiders are the most ANNOYING NPCS poison spiders put all in the CAS would 100 percent insure u have CURE POTS FOOD AND ABLE 2 KILL the SPIDER PLUS PKERS. shit even inside edge dungeon.... would be a good spot at like earth warriors. or agility course? make a challenge 2 get the extra exp. NOT just so easy a lvl 38 can do it ALLLLLL DAYYYYY LONG.

Just.... No........ Poison Spiders in castle... What the hell are you smoking? Cure poison pots in F2P and even more NPC's to bounce off which isn't PKing? Great idea mate!

I know you're new mate but rotating hotspots don't work... We tried it.. You telling me you have problems killing a level 38 on your flat or level 88? Lol.

What hotspot needs is to remain at CASTLE, the most populated area for PKing and just remove the damn ability to ''contest'' it - if you want to ''interrupt'' or ''troll'', tough shit, you should either have to kill the person controlling the hotspot or have them log out and then they would no longer be in control of it

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

And please don't type all in caps and l2 paragraph. Holy shit

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Yes Reaper needs a buff for drops , i'm prob the player who cried the most on discord about reaper drops , its just not worth farming anymore . Many players die to it , many dont get a drop always etc . But i disagree with ur suggestions for drop buff , i feel like adding all those would make reaper too profitable . The drops need to be more balanced , herbs should def go bak to 10 , and balance the rest aswell . Maybe add some 2nds for herblaw but thats it , no need to add super sets ,prayer pots , gp etc . The yew cert drop is an good drop tbf (if its still 20 certs per drop) , ok maybe add some magic tree certs aswell , but keep the yew 1 .

Agree with the jangleberries. Theres only 1 spot u can pick it up , and another to telegrab , the rest doesnt work .

No matter what they add in wildy for skilling i wont skill there. Insted of trying to get skillers into wildy they should focuse on adding some other pk content .

Yeah , teamskills should def be reworked +1 .

+1 for exp egg timer .