pickup

Player avatar

manzaro Send PM

subscriber

pickup items while in a fight?  for example if im fighting giants and there a boatload of bones on the ground or someones gear i dont wanna have to search thru all the crap i dont want and click realy fast cause the spawn rates high and i keep getting attacked its annoying should be able to pick up while in a fight anyone agree??? maybe not pickup while in fight with RL players but monsters u should be able to

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

. If you want to do what you are describing bring air runes/ air staff and law runes, you can cast Tele grab while in combat.

Player avatar

manzaro Send PM

subscriber

i have mage yes but what about the people who dont want there lvls affected by mage?

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

Then they are unable to pick up items on the ground while in combat.... hence while you level up some skills for certain perks.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Ring of Riches will automatically pick up items ( stackable only, IE, runes and coins ) for you, if you are 1 mage, this ring is a good idea

Last edited by Pepsi (22 Nov 2017 11:53)

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

kenshin666 said:

Then they are unable to pick up items on the ground while in combat.... hence while you level up some skills for certain perks.

Come on now that’s not being helpful

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

gaylord said:

kenshin666 said:

Come on now that’s not being helpful

If he was talking about stackable I would have mentioned the ring of riches but he wasn't. Your post isn't helpful at all.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I would use tele grab, though if you have no magic then it's no goodie. If your magic isn't high enough yet, I can provide some runes to quickly level it up

Lol...