F.A.O Pkers..

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Team Hollywood Send PM

pajser91 said:

Nyx said:

We need lower cost to food, pots, casts, it annoys me when things are suggested like this or free food,pots,casts once a week that we have skiller putting a downer on it, maybe pkers should have a say in skilling like removing mining etc? or taking away batching...no wait why should we have a say in their game

Lol , because it would affect skillers/pvmers if pkers would get free food/pots/casts/gear 24/7/365. No1 is against having free pk stuff once in awhile but not all the time. Who's gonna buy food/pots/runes/gear if pkers gonna get it for free all the time ? Why would any1 pvm or skill fishing,cooking and herblaw . Free pk stuff has proven to be a good thing for all , pkers/skillers/devs , but not all the time .

Nobody wants 24/7/365 free gear, where are you getting these estimates from? It's proven to be hated by the majority when goes on for too long. Where are you getting your numbers from?

What we want and need is:

1 free PK day a fortnight.

Higher combat XP for any account subbed or unsubbed if training in the wilderness above 10 wilderness.

A new combat subscription card that gives better XP rates for attack/def/str/pray/mage/ranged (if you think a new sub card is going to ''make everyone train to flat's and crash the prices of consumables'' - you're a dumbass. Even with slightly higher XP, including prayer and ranged and magic, flat's is still going to be a 150 hour+ grind just for the att/def/str and magic. No casual player is going to do that quickly, just like no casual player is able to do the 200+ hour grind (including mage/ranged/prayer) as it is currently on these rates. If anything you will see a ton of mid level builds as they're the quickest to make and it's the most active PKing levels.

More accounts in wilderness training, more money being donated to the server to pay for sprites/developing/server costs, more consumables being consumed and purchased by PKers, everyone is a winner. Get it done already admins

[img]https://i.imgur.com/VB1YhpE.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

pajser91 said:

Nyx said:

We need lower cost to food, pots, casts, it annoys me when things are suggested like this or free food,pots,casts once a week that we have skiller putting a downer on it, maybe pkers should have a say in skilling like removing mining etc? or taking away batching...no wait why should we have a say in their game

Lol , because it would affect skillers/pvmers if pkers would get free food/pots/casts/gear 24/7/365. No1 is against having free pk stuff once in awhile but not all the time. Who's gonna buy food/pots/runes/gear if pkers gonna get it for free all the time ? Why would any1 pvm or skill fishing,cooking and herblaw . Free pk stuff has proven to be a good thing for all , pkers/skillers/devs , but not all the time .

Nobody wants 24/7/365 free gear, where are you getting these estimates from? It's proven to be hated by the majority when goes on for too long. Where are you getting your numbers from?

I guess u missed the 1st post on this thread then . Go back and read what it says big_smile and then decide if skiller/pvmers should or shouldn't downvote this post.
[EDIT] Oops i meant 4th post . But the 1st post is pretty much the same.

Last edited by pajser91 (21 Nov 2017 20:36)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Team Hollywood said:

Higher combat XP for any account subbed or unsubbed if training in the wilderness above 10 wilderness.

A new combat subscription card that gives better XP rates for attack/def/str/pray/mage/ranged (if you think a new sub card is going to ''make everyone train to flat's and crash the prices of consumables'' - you're a dumbass. Even with slightly higher XP, including prayer and ranged and magic, flat's is still going to be a 150 hour+ grind just for the att/def/str and magic. No casual player is going to do that quickly, just like no casual player is able to do the 200+ hour grind (including mage/ranged/prayer) as it is currently on these rates. If anything you will see a ton of mid level builds as they're the quickest to make and it's the most active PKing levels.

More accounts in wilderness training, more money being donated to the server to pay for sprites/developing/server costs, more consumables being consumed and purchased by PKers, everyone is a winner. Get it done already admins

And about this i already posted my opinion here http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=12975

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

pajser91 said:

Nyx said:

Why would you fish and cook anyway? I thought it was just for levels? why do you fish and cook? so you can earn money to one day buy pixel party hats? is that why you play? I honestly don't get why anyone is so brain dead, has so little about themselves that they get pleasure in logging in a game to click a rock over and over for about 70 hours. I don't get it and never will.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Team Hollywood said:

Exactly

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Nyx said:

pajser91 said:

Nyx said:

Why would you fish and cook anyway? I thought it was just for levels? why do you fish and cook? so you can earn money to one day buy pixel party hats? is that why you play? I honestly don't get why anyone is so brain dead, has so little about themselves that they get pleasure in logging in a game to click a rock over and over for about 70 hours. I don't get it and never will.

See thats exactly what i think about pking . But i don't judge pkers , that's the way some1 enjoy's the game . Like i and many others enjoy skilling/pvming. Some skill for exp some skill for gp i do both . And i never rly valued "rares" its just like u said a pixel .   And here imma quote uncle

Uncle said:

If pkers get free food and gear, skillers have no one to sell too. So they got to a different server that would make more sense to play on. Then the server would have 10 people on at peak, when there is a group of 5v5 pking. Start to see no one is online and they go to a different server. I understand that not everyone has time to do all of this stuff, but  its necessary to keep a server alive and well.

• 2 (current)
  • »