Thieving Nerfed harddddd

Player avatar

ulti iron kbo Send PM

Confirm please? was there a hot fix?
because thieving fails WAY too often now.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Yes we did change thieving formula, your chances of succeeding are more balanced and capped at 85% max. With new formula you have about 80% chance to thieve a hero at 99 thieving, so it is 5% less than before. If you barely meet thieving requirements you have around 60% chance of succeeding, and with every level you gain you have additional 1%.

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

How of a bonus ontop of the 99 does the cape give ?

#1 MINER

Player avatar

Frosty204 Send PM

Why was thieving nerfed? This is completely unfair for those who have gained 99 thieving and gotten masks from the summer event in quick succession. And why not announce the nerf? Will it be for the event time only?

Player avatar

D4rksid3 Send PM

Ok correct me if im wrong if the chance to succede on a hero is about 80% at 99 and 85% is the cap, the cape will only serve about a 5% bonus instead of what  the 20% chance it's supposed to?

Known by none, feared by many. Half the lies i tell are not true.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

D4rksid3 said:

Ok correct me if im wrong if the chance to succede on a hero is about 80% at 99 and 85% is the cap, the cape will only serve about a 5% bonus instead of what  the 20% chance it's supposed to?

Thieving cape makes you 20% less likely to fail any given pickpocket attempt . This is how i think and always thought thiveving cape works .  Let's say it's 20% chance to fail at heros , with the thieving cape u would fail 16%.

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Soooo what exactly is the success rate on a Hero with 99 thieving and cape?