[Suggestion] Bank chest @ Fishing guild stove

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Could there be Bank chest closer to the Fishing guilds stove so you would not be forced to run such a long distance?
At the moment I feel like it's a lot faster to cook things in edgeville.

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Semirotta said:

Could there be Bank chest closer to the Fishing guilds stove so you would not be forced to run such a long distance?
At the moment I feel like it's a lot faster to cook things in edgeville.

Edgeville and legends guild best place to cook. Fish in fishing guild , bank ur fish and then go edge to cook it.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

But there always could be smile or add a new stove to the area where bankers are perhaps. Would in a way make sense to also cook the fish where you fish 'em.

Or perhaps a Cooking Guild :3

Lol...

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Semirotta said:

But there always could be smile or add a new stove to the area where bankers are perhaps. Would in a way make sense to also cook the fish where you fish 'em.

Or perhaps a Cooking Guild :3

There's a cooking guild north / west of varrock . But it's not that good for cooking. But i still would use edge since there's the most players online and it makes cooking less boring .Exp per hour wise is legends guild better , since u got a bed rly close . Bed = 0% fatigue insta , sleeping bag = fatigue slowly goes down .

Last edited by pajser91 (18 Nov 2017 10:37)

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

Yeah it seems like Edge is the best point. I still stand behind my suggestion, would be great to have chest closer to the stove in Fishing guild or move the stove to the banker room.

Lol...

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I believe Edgeville will stay the best fishing spot, since its a bit of a better social experience.

Player avatar

Semirotta Send PM

I don't think edgeville will stay as the "best fishing spot" though, perhaps cooking spot sure.

Lol...