Time for Agility to get to WORK!

Player avatar

Bosston Send PM

Hey guys,
   I've been saying, since i found this server and found out they make changes, that agility should finally be useful in rscrevolution. Therefore i thought of what i think is a great idea that will be easy enough to put into the game (im guessing, i know less than shit when it comes to coding and all that) , and that is the more Agility you get the longer it takes for your fatigue to get to 100%...i mean it doesnt have to be alot but, what are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Bosston
formerly BoStrangs.

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

BoStrangs said:

Hey guys,
   I've been saying, since i found this server and found out they make changes, that agility should finally be useful in rscrevolution. Therefore i thought of what i think is a great idea that will be easy enough to put into the game (im guessing, i know less than shit when it comes to coding and all that) , and that is the more Agility you get the longer it takes for your fatigue to get to 100%...i mean it doesnt have to be alot but, what are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Bosston
formerly BoStrangs.

+1 , but whats fatigue any good for other then kepping alts from leveling ? Rscr staff is pretty good at catching bots even without it (atleast thats what i heard ) . Imo gaining fatigue during skilling should be removed and keep the command  ::fatigue  for players who dont want to gain any exp .

Player avatar

Bosston Send PM

Good Points that i have never thought of. also what does +1 mean?

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

+1 = upvote  , -1 = downvote big_smile

Player avatar

Calm Wind Send PM

subscriber

BoStrangs said:

Hey guys,

Thanks,
Bosston
formerly BoStrangs.

they added some new shortcuts that require super high agility, actually. And with treasure trails added i've finally found a reason to train agility, some clues require high agility to reach or offer more convenient route to clues. (Because fuck the lava maze furnace clue, lol)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Calm Wind said:

BoStrangs said:

Hey guys,

Thanks,
Bosston
formerly BoStrangs.

they added some new shortcuts that require super high agility, actually. And with treasure trails added i've finally found a reason to train agility, some clues require high agility to reach or offer more convenient route to clues. (Because fuck the lava maze furnace clue, lol)

Ok i agree with u , but not that many players gonna spend days of training agilty just so they save them self 1min of walking . Most of the players got used to fatigue , including myself . But when i 1st started playing fatigue almost made me quit (and doors that auto close after x amount of time) . I use to cook sharks at catherby range ( dont judge , was a noob back then )   , using sleeping bag after 3 inve of sharks was super annoying for me. Thats why i like hes idea , would provied for a better experience of the game for upcoming new players . And yh agility cape already gives a bonus of 20% slower fatigue , but there only 20ish players with 99 agility , and they are already used to fatigue , also there are only few uses for agility cape.

Last edited by pajser91 (10 Nov 2017 19:11)

Player avatar

Bosston Send PM

Oh wow i didnt even know about the Agility cape buff, that changes everything...thats good

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

+1 for the fatigue re-counting according to agility smile