Remove altar from castle!

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

exexe said:

im running with my 40 from his 48 and he yells omg why run u scared? You ***** im also 40 why run... srsly?

That legit has never happened lol, if i don't catch that's my fuck up.

if your lvl 43 and don't want to fight a lvl 48 then go lower wild i guess? you can't expect the game to change for you, I have 2 lvl 48s and 2 lvl 65s I have nothing else, I don't log a 48 to fight a 43 I have nothing lower than that.

Why you guys always so angry? it's a game have some fun.

Last edited by nyx2 (10 Nov 2017 08:15)

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

Team Hollywood said:

I say personally up the timer to 90 seconds stood still and must be skulled to use the bank chest. That's more than enough time to interrupt someone trying to bank by casting them and / or attacking.

Should we do this?

Its fine how it is now, most of us dont pk for gear.

If some1 banks quickers and give me more action. Go for it

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Mod Kleio said:

Team Hollywood said:

I say personally up the timer to 90 seconds stood still and must be skulled to use the bank chest. That's more than enough time to interrupt someone trying to bank by casting them and / or attacking.

Should we do this?

Its fine how it is now, most of us dont pk for gear.

If some1 banks quickers and give me more action. Go for it

If anything its a pain trying to bank with the rats resetting the timer.

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Nocashkilla said:

One thing that sucks about any banks in wild tho is when they drop food before fights... Should make it so food cant be dropped anywhere in sight of a bank

People really do that? Haha
That problem cant be big because ive never seen it tbh

I've never seen it at castle, fort is happens(reines u little bastard lol)

Player avatar

exexe Send PM

nyx2 said:

exexe said:

im running with my 40 from his 48 and he yells omg why run u scared? You ***** im also 40 why run... srsly?

That legit has never happened lol, if i don't catch that's my fuck up.

if your lvl 43 and don't want to fight a lvl 48 then go lower wild i guess? you can't expect the game to change for you, I have 2 lvl 48s and 2 lvl 65s I have nothing else, I don't log a 48 to fight a 43 I have nothing lower than that.

Why you guys always so angry? it's a game have some fun.

I dont care to fight ur 48 with my 43 I really dont i still have a chance to 3 hit you, but you always come with 2 tanks mages and if you come alone you usually run back up screaming for help.

Player avatar

nyx2 Send PM

exexe said:

i still have a chance to 3 hit you,

This sums up what you want 3 hit pk, I don't want 3 hit pk so why should def/mages so we can have just your way of pk 3 hits, when I don't enjoy that?