Rare totals?!

Player avatar

jibbz Send PM

subscriber

Okay im just wonder an dont get this maybe im a nub or what ever. An no disrespect to mods ect. As im reading threw appliacations i come across a question. All talk between mods must stay between mods now thats all honky doreyy. Except that you know rare totals which puts a normal player/merch at a great disadvantage. I wouldent bitch other then mods have personal accs. Ive heard of this from other players also knowing totals sold whats buying an selling like there personal nasdaq dident really believe now ofc i do. That to me is a huge disadvantage i think if thats common knowledge between mods that should  also be offered to normal players with normal personal accs they use cause at the end of the day most mods r just normal players just like us buying selling ect. Making a huge effect on the ah not to mention you had to put that in an app To me that suggests its been leaked already to someone. So just put a section on here showing whats going on there  so we all kno when to hold rares an off them or buy up all the coal cause its moveing all the candy canes because there on the rise ect. Id pay to get the auction house journal on my porch step every week just at a time like this ah being so unpridictable id like to have equal oppertunity well merching because other merchants are competition. You cant compete when another players armed with that kind of information. Thats like having map hacks or an aimbot vs legit your getin ssnipd threw the wall an dont even see it coming. Rip ps.im on my period hence the bitching

Last edited by jibbz (19 Oct 2017 07:25)

Player avatar

Tartan Send PM

Last edited by Tartan (19 Oct 2017 08:12)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Mods may not make speculation or merchanting decisions based on any confidential info. That's one of the many ways mods are supposed to keep their accounts separate from personal. We think it's important to keep that information confidential and to prevent it from having any bearing on the player-generated economy whatsoever. That way, prices of items are based on the natural demand and supply of the circulating items themselves, rather than the item totals.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Mod Coney Send PM

Most of the mods do not have that privilege such as myself

Player avatar

jibbz Send PM

subscriber

yeah I wasent sure since reading that application for mod an it stated in there not to talk about item totals so I was just thinking well if your a mod you have a personal account to an I've seen some marching as well had others id say "conspiracy" theorist on this server going on about mods having that's information an to pay close attention to what they are buying an selling cause chances our if they are selling that items bound to drop or it up extremely high atm an wont remain that in demand I just feel like its kind of impossible to not abuse that as a mod I mean if I know something is bound to drop according to a graph or a items total id keep my money till they dropped I was just on a rant when I wrote this an curious to see you guys response thx an as of now I have complete confidence in the mods on this server an the way its ran so its not a jab or a omg you guys abuse your power lol

Last edited by jibbz (26 Oct 2017 22:29)

Player avatar

jibbz Send PM

subscriber

i just most definitely cant see how its possible for a mod to know such information an not act on it when they know theres 1000 red phats for instance why would they pay what the demanding price is or if they know the total they know who has an if I seen set person red phat total going up an up consistently id know they are buying them up to hoard so there for the price of the red phat go way up an id buy them up as well knowing price will sky rocket just like the red phat did wink

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Rare totals will never been exploited. Thats a thing moderator/staff has backend, you can never know the exact number sorry, it is what it is. Its for the good sake

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Tech Send PM

subscriber

What are rare totals? o.O