Ultimate Dead Man Mode

Player avatar

kegis Send PM

Hey, first off im kind of new i want to say what a wonderful game you guys have turned rscrevolution classic into. its actually pretty amazing.
rscrevolution classic was my childhood. it started me into gaming, i was the noob who was traded a burnt pizza and told it was a black shield.
it has gotten me into many other games like Diablo 2, 3, and torchlight 2, and many many more.
lots of theese games have a "Hardcore mode" where if you die, your dead for good.

I absolutely love the modes you guys have currently added, Ultimate iron man mode is just waay too much for me though, no social aspect, kinda kills the whole online point, I absolutely love the deadman mode though
I have died on deadman and it sucks, the rush of someone chasing you down, even runing at you while your mashing the logout button makes my adrenaline get going
It was during this i thought "atleast its not like diablo 2 hardcore mode"
and thats when i built the idea of ultimate deadman mode.
I dont think i have to say anything more except you die in the game, we come kill you IRL. Just Kidding!
You lose everything, even your characters name. Or you spawn in lumby/noobland lvl 3, all your skills are level 1 everything from your bank is deleted/dropped depending on who killed you, i guess whatever is easier to implement.

I understand that this also adds to the division of the community, so i was thinking why not make it even more tougher and allow regular deadmen to attack ultimate deadmen(no loot conversion), but not the other way around, I got thinking of this because well on my current deadman character, i barely ever see other deadmen, it would be fun to have another problem to deal with, or the main game community was able to fuck us over, even just allowing regular players to kill deadmen to make it more challenging for us.

I dont entirely know, i probably have some bad ideas in there so please pick through what you like and just send me some feedback even if you think its an absolutely terrible idea.

tldr: Mode where if you die you lose everything(levels,bank,gear) and you spawn back noobland(Lumbridge) at level 3

Last edited by kegis (24 Oct 2017 14:03)