DMM Information

Player avatar

vurtfanboy Send PM

I just wanted to make a suggestion for new players to the server. Currently the NPC that changes you to DMM barely explains the details that are involved with actually becoming a DMM.

My suggestion is to when one asks the NPC "What is a Deadman?" that he explains in more detail what a Deadman actually is. Being able to PVP in most places is only one part of being a Deadman. I would suggest he  also mentions...

-"One of the perks of being a Deadman means your experience rates are higher. However..."
-"As a Deadman you cannot trade with other Non-Deadman players nor can you pick up items that normal players drop."
-"Another aspect of being a Deadman means that even your bank inventory is not safe. When you are killed by another Deadman player a percentage of your bank inventory will also be dropped."
-"Once you make the decision to become a Deadman and leave the tutorial island you cannot change back."

-He should also mention any other important aspects I missed.

The reason I make this suggestions is because I thought it was really interesting that I could PK with other players outside of the wilderness, but I was not aware of all the cons, or the actual other attributes of being a Deadman. I spent some good time on my character too before I realized this.

Thanks,
-Vurtfanboy

Player avatar

Mod Coney Send PM

Good post!