My first server

Player avatar

S l u r p e e Send PM

This was my first server i ever put out and believe it or not for its time it was far ahead of all the others as far aa customization went. Map editing was unheard of, Clan and party systems, automated events,etc. Billy and N0m make it look easy. Rscr is such a well written source and i can not even imagine the time put into it to make it fun for the players. The XML files alone give me anxiety.

Player avatar

Mod Jebby Send PM

RSCR was, is and will continue to be, the best server available. The dedication of not only n0m, billy and other admins, but the countless staff we have had that have helped out is what makes this server great. I couldn't have asked for a better home.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/357kegw.jpg[/img]
- Jebby, Juzza, xox, Dragons Fury, exe - http://www.rscrevolution.com/ -
"errare humanum est, sed in errare perseverare diabolicum"

Player avatar

dm and die Send PM

subscriber

There's nothing I see that makes it far ahead of its time...especially in 2012.

Player avatar

Datsyuk Send PM

subscriber

Sick dialogue.

[img]http://s2.postimg.org/stnxil1ll/Datsyuk.jpg[/img]

Speed Racer - Lvl 3 Event Extraordinar

Player avatar

S l u r p e e Send PM

This server was actually 2009-2010 when it was developed and the other servers were basic replicas. I brought clan systems, pk point server without control panel and new map designs and custom armor. At the time no server had done this yet. I know eventually it would have came not saying I was the only one smart enough. I'm just proud that I helped build this community and love seeing my code in other successful servers. Also yes Rscr is by far the best developed and has the best server developers I have been on and am happy to be a part of it.

Last edited by S l u r p e e (19 Oct 2017 18:14)

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

S l u r p e e said:

This server was actually 2009-2010 when it was developed and the other servers were basic replicas. I brought clan systems, pk point server without control panel and new map designs and custom armor. At the time no server had done this yet. I know eventually it would have came not saying I was the only one smart enough. I'm just proud that I helped build this community and love seeing my code in other successful servers. Also yes Rscr is by far the best developed and has the best server developers I have been on and am happy to be a part of it.

As far as I can remember didn't Reines pave the way for rsc private development? We should be thanking him rite.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

kenshin666 said:

S l u r p e e said:

As far as I can remember didn't Reines pave the way for rsc private development? We should be thanking him rite.

He just made the source and the first server that was worth a damn.

Jamie didn't even release it UnHoly did.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (21 Oct 2017 04:13)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

KizL said:

kenshin666 said:

S l u r p e e said:

He just made the source and the first server that was worth a damn.

Jamie didn't even release it UnHoly did.

~K!zL

Rgr tht