Brand new to RSC and loving it!

Player avatar

SpongyBread Send PM

Hey all! I only intended on trying out RSC to see what the original version of one of my all time favorite games (RS2) was like and I feel like I've been sucked in all over again! Sadly I don't have the time to endlessly grind like I did in my childhood, but I think it is safe to say that I will be around for a while (hence the forum post). Hope to see you all in game!

Player avatar

Mod Elo Send PM

Welcome, feel free to hit up me, or any other mod in game for help. You can also chat to global by pretending ::1 to your message. Plenty of helpful players in the community willing to assist you. Have fun!

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

Nice, welcome. Wishing you all the best on your journey through the undeniably superior of the 3 games

Player avatar

sabbatic21 Send PM

New to classic and loving every minute.... I can see some grinding them 99s out in no time .... props on your team great work.

Player avatar

Noliferqt Send PM

Hey there, I am also brand new on this server, I would just like to point out that this is not 100% like old rscrevolution classic was.

BUT! One can look at it as a rscrevolution classic copy WITH quality of life improvements, and more endgame, which is awesome!

rscrevolution.com aka. Nolifer <terrisluts>
normal rscrevolution aka. S a y u m i <Maxed>
[img]http://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/S%20A%20Y%20U%20M%20I.png[/img]

Player avatar

IBN Khalid Send PM

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

welcome to the neighborhood!!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Welcome!!!
Pm me in game for get startup gear, food, money, guides, tips etc

Last edited by Mod White (3 Sep 2017 06:43)

Player avatar

Noliferqt Send PM

Mod White said:

Welcome!!!
Pm me in game for get startup gear, food, money, guides, tips etc

What the hell man, I'm also new, why did I not recieve the same treatment big_smile?!??!?!

rscrevolution.com aka. Nolifer <terrisluts>
normal rscrevolution aka. S a y u m i <Maxed>
[img]http://sig.rsbandb.com/s/78/S%20A%20Y%20U%20M%20I.png[/img]

Player avatar

Ov3l2CaSt12 Send PM

SpongyBread said:

Hey all! I only intended on trying out RSC to see what the original version of one of my all time favorite games (RS2) was like and I feel like I've been sucked in all over again! Sadly I don't have the time to endlessly grind like I did in my childhood, but I think it is safe to say that I will be around for a while (hence the forum post). Hope to see you all in game!

It's not original in the sense that it's kept intact from back then but it's similar with added perks that makes it more fun than before. Glad to have you aboard and enjoy yourself!

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Welcome this is rsc with a rs2 touch

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit