Merlin's crystal glitch?

Player avatar

Chay Send PM

Hi all,

I talked to King Arthur and started the quest, however when I talk to Sir Gawain, there is no option to inquire more about Merlin. There's only two options:

- Good day
- know of any quests?

Both of which won't let me progress in the quest.
I read the quest guide in wiki and there's supposed to be another option to inquire about merlin.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Chay

Player avatar

Uncle Send PM

First ive heard of it. You may have accidentally skipped some dialog with an npc earlier in game. I would also ask on Global. If you cant get it solved by tomorrow. I will be at pc and be able to look up exactly whats causing the problem.

Please join us on Discord to keep in touch and quicker support.

https://discord.gg/cpx6Y44

Player avatar

Chay Send PM

Thanks.. I have tried asking on global. Looks like the dialogue is not progressing after King Arthur. Sir Gawain's options should change to include asking about merlin once I talk to King Arthur, but however that's not happening for some reason. Is there anyway to kill/ respawn King Arthur, or start the quest from scratch again, as I'm thinking that may work? Thank you..

Player avatar

Chay Send PM

Thanks mod uncle for helping me. Turns out I already talked to Sir Gawain long time ago, and I could proceed to the next part of the quest.