(DMM) 2 suggestions

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

1. Guards

Too easy to bank skulled at the moment in almost all banks apart from the safezone towns like Edge, Fally and Yanille it's somewhat more difficult. I think it's  too easy in general though to bank skulled, the guards don't seem to cast while in combat and most people can 1 or 2 or 3 hit them and easily bank before it respawns or even kill it while regearing then go back to banking.

I think the solution should be changing the NPC to something that's a higher level or make it so that if someone does enter a bank skulled that more guards would spawn. It would even be cool imo if maybe the more deadmans around a bank means more guards spawn, so if people are trying to beef around a bank and trying to get away with banking skulled it'd be much harder for them. As mentioned it seems like in almost all banks there's only 1 guard

2. Legends Guild THIS WAS IMPLEMENTED. THANKS.

I personally think the majority of the best stuff to farm in game was put in wilderness for a reason and that's to be fought over. I never liked Legends Guild update from day 1 it was released even on regular mode for this reason but I've come to terms with it since, what I can't agree with is the fact on Deadman Mode is that you can cut magic tree's in there and thieve hero's which are the best everything and be totally safe, also that you can use the ground floor, 1st and 2nd bank floor and be safe, only the underground is dangerous.

It's technically a custom area, just like fishing guild is a custom area but that's not safe you can be killed there by a player (no guards) while banking, or reaper is a custom area - you can be killed by a player (no guards) while banking there too so why is Legends any different? What's so special about getting 1400 skill total in DMM, nothing really, it's extremely easy so it shouldn't be a safezone

Last edited by dmm Random (5 Sep 2017 10:37)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Remove legends buff from the game for both deadman and regular, hurt the wild more than any other update ever has.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

kimb0t123 Send PM

+11111111111

Player avatar

Abasun Send PM

subscriber

the guards thing needs a look at. people are just walking through safe zones skulled shrugging off guards or killing them as they go.

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

Abasun said:

the guards thing needs a look at. people are just walking through safe zones skulled shrugging off guards or killing them as they go.

+1