Deadman trading between em?

Player avatar

Walking Dead Send PM

subscriber

It already happens via Buy Offers from auction house... why not add it so we don't need to walk to Edge and put/fill offers? Just add trade between Deadmen?

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Walking Dead said:

It already happens via Buy Offers from auction house... why not add it so we don't need to walk to Edge and put/fill offers? Just add trade between Deadmen?

We want to reduce amount of trades between mule accounts and main accounts. Otherwise, players will keep their valuables on their deadman account which they will never go out of safezone with.

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

Walking Dead said:

We want to reduce amount of trades between mule accounts and main accounts. Otherwise, players will keep their valuables on their deadman account which they will never go out of safezone with.

You should just allow trading tbh. We Can allways find a Way around it tbh.

Player avatar

The Serpent Send PM

pringle said:

n0m said:

Walking Dead said:

You should just allow trading tbh. We Can allways find a Way around it tbh.

But allowing trading = mule accounts that will never leave the safezones which then will lead to when you pk someone they won't drop their best loots, it will be safe away on a lvl 3 in a safezone.

Player avatar

billytocci Send PM

subscriber

What about letting us make sell offers makes it easier to sell rune and runes instead of finding people to buy

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Tbh its super ez to trade stuff from main dmm to mule. Mule puts an offer in ah for x amount of gp (1gp , or sometime 2-10 gp , to make sure its ur offer) , then sell the item from main . Thats why i think only sell should be allowed for dmm on ah , i mean its kinda a risk selling stuff for 1gp etc just so u transfer it to a mule acc. Btw i dont even play dmm big_smile

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

So basically, you can already kinda '' drop trade alt'' via buy offers? But can't player to player? People are using mules anyway, its just a bit harder? I see more benefit from allowing players to trade other players, than making it 1step harder for drop trades, no?

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

jossan Send PM

subscriber

+1
This don't counter muling at all. Need other methods for that. Wish there was a way you could track mules like in 07 dmm. Like checking for accounts that never leaves safezones. never train skills. with big banks. and then just straight up ban them

Player avatar

jibbz Send PM

subscriber

I think you should just allow trade between dm/reg an buy an sell in ah. Since dms arrival reg modes ah/market has suffered its pretty much dead. Ppl transfer valuables thru dm to alt dm account anyways. Thats an unfixable issue why not merge all just dm with reg trade an ah. It wont change a thing except boost the entire communitys market dm an reg mode. Thats just my opinion seems like reg players markets dead an dm cant even establish a market with just a buy option. Kill 2 birds with one stone an merge everything econemy wise. You still get to enjoy the benifits of being dm with the ability to pk any other dm thru the entire map. Also dm will have access to rares like reg players an will boost rare prices due to being pked an losing them. I know who would be dumb enough to wear a phat on a dm acc. I think you would be suprised just think about it. Combat ect stays the same reg an dm cant pk ect im speaking only of ah an trade between the two everything else remains the same.

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

jibbz said:

I think you should just allow trade between dm/reg an buy an sell in ah. Since dms arrival reg modes ah/market has suffered its pretty much dead. Ppl transfer valuables thru dm to alt dm account anyways. Thats an unfixable issue why not merge all just dm with reg trade an ah. It wont change a thing except boost the entire communitys market dm an reg mode. Thats just my opinion seems like reg players markets dead an dm cant even establish a market with just a buy option. Kill 2 birds with one stone an merge everything econemy wise. You still get to enjoy the benifits of being dm with the ability to pk any other dm thru the entire map. Also dm will have access to rares like reg players an will boost rare prices due to being pked an losing them. I know who would be dumb enough to wear a phat on a dm acc. I think you would be suprised just think about it. Combat ect stays the same reg an dm cant pk ect im speaking only of ah an trade between the two everything else remains the same.

No loll I think the main purpose of DMM is to actually have work to regear after you died.

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

jibbz Send PM

subscriber

Yeah badboy666 except now it's no harder regearing on dm then it is on normal mode. Except a slightly higher price the only difference I can see is the huge experience boost on dm. Doubt combining the economy would negatively effect either mode. I believe if anything it would have a positive effect on both modes.