A quick hello

Player avatar

poope Send PM

Hey all,

I used to play the original rscrevolution, when i started steel square shields were the best you could get big_smile  Used to play under this name and was a part of The Gladiatorz.  I quit around the time RS2 came out, didn't really like the look/feel.  Tried several times to come back and play again but most of the time i played for a couple days and quit again.  I don't know what it is about this game but when i loaded into the old RS world and saw lumbridge and the old models/textures i couldn't help but smile, had a lot of good times in this game for a while, especially the Gladz/DC war(s) on Karj.  See you in the world!

Last edited by poope (21 Aug 2017 17:12)

Player avatar

Chroz Send PM

subscriber

Holy fucking shit. Was your name Poope ingame? If so, I'm sure you remember me along with the old crew... Ryno16, Xraider1, Cheddabeast, etc....

Leader of the "All players level 90+ should bring a Silverlight to Black Demons for day in Edgeville Dungeon rather than fucking 3 item for weeks training in the wilderness" Movement

Player avatar

Mod White Send PM

Player avatar

Mod Coney Send PM

WELCOME! I THINK YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF RIGHT AT HOME HERE! PM ME IN GAME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS  CONEYMONTANA  AND MOD CONEY

Player avatar

IBN Khalid Send PM

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

this is the community for you!
always happy to help
pm wellasusual or mod rah

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules