Ban Appeal

Player avatar

kidili Send PM

subscriber

Its been 1 month since i got banned for abusing thieving cape bug. I was wondering if i somehow could get unbanned and get my bank wiped and rollback my thieving exp to what it was befor the summer event or even to 0 exp . I promise i wont abuse any bugs anymore and report all bugs i find in the future , but i would fully understand if i wont get my acc back , since thats my 2nd bug abuse sad  and i feel rly sorry for me being gready and abusing the bugs i found insted of reporting it.

Player avatar

kidili Send PM

subscriber

Or atleast get a temp ban + bank wipe + thieving exp roll back if thats posible .

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Unfortunately your bug abuse and not informing server staff about it makes it too severe of a crime to get you unbanned.

What we can offer you is stats and bank wipe so you could keep your name and forum account.

Player avatar

kidili Send PM

subscriber

Ty for the repaly. But i won't take the offer , since ik how much time i put into the account even tho i bug abused i put alot of legit work into it. Would have been so hard watching that account have all 1 stats . Imma keep playing legit on my new account and report all bugs i find , like i did few days ago .