Some quick suggestions for the game from RS2+

Player avatar

I Am Darkness Send PM

Last thread got deleted because of the database transfer, so posting again.

1. Skill Guides
PP48hs0.jpg
    - This is the biggest one. We all know the basics of skills, obviously you need 1 Attack for Bronze, 10 for steel and black, 20 for mith, etc. But when it comes to skills like Smithing, things get incredibly confusing fast. This is why I feel that the skill guide is needed.
    - Not only can you put level requirements for items (or trees, etc.), but quest levels can also be included, making it easier to know when you can do certain things in the game, without running off to RSCWiki!

2. Symbols on minimap (Toggleable)
jnc1et7.jpg
(http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/rscrevolution_Classic_Map?file=Worldmap.png for a full map including symbols)

- This would be an option in the settings that you can easily turn on or off depending on whether you liked it or not. It would show you, on your minimap, where certain things like banks, anvils, or shops are so that you can quickly navigate to them!

3. Minimap flag
QtkvGMg.jpg
(Picture also depicts the sort of thing I'd like to see with icons on the minimap)

- Sometimes, I forget things. Actually, most of the time. Sometimes I don't remember where I clicked on the minimap to walk last, and I don't know if my character is walking to the right place. With RS2 you could easily see where your character was headed just by glancing at the minimap. I feel that this game would benefit greatly from this feature.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

A combination of 2 and 3 is something we've expressed interest in privately, I'd love to see it.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

I Am Darkness Send PM

Billy said:

A combination of 2 and 3 is something we've expressed interest in privately, I'd love to see it.

That's fantastic to hear! Thanks so much for your response! I do think that it'd fit with the classic feel of the game while still improving the game greatly.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

*sigh* even I will grudgingly admit both of these are things I have wished for and think would broaden people's horizons of using more items and going more places. I will say however the maps could use some filling in with new things to attract people to the lesser known parts. Also would be a cool task/quest to cook all the in game items for a special item/achievement

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

I Am Darkness Send PM

Ghasp said:

*sigh* even I will grudgingly admit both of these are things I have wished for and think would broaden people's horizons of using more items and going more places. I will say however the maps could use some filling in with new things to attract people to the lesser known parts. Also would be a cool task/quest to cook all the in game items for a special item/achievement

I know this was hard for you. It's okay. Nobody thinks any less of you.

Thanks for your input! I agree that custom locations (or expanded old ones) would bring a lot to the table!

Player avatar

I Am Darkness Send PM

Bump (not sure if allowed but couldn't find anything against it and I'm off page 1.)

Last edited by I Am Darkness (23 Nov 2016 03:20)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

I Am Darkness said:

Bump (not sure if allowed but couldn't find anything against it and I'm off page 1.)

Na, it's allowed.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

I Am Darkness Send PM

Bump from long ago. With Slayer and Treasure Trails coming to the game I'm really thinking about coming back.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

I think it would be cool if we could launch a 2nd window(linked with the 1st) for map displaying purposes. that shows ur current location, and shows when you're moving. Not 1 that is clickable though like the current map we have. it also would not show over players in wilderness, but would show players outside wilderness.