Reducing casting time to 1.2 from 1.6

Player avatar

987 Send PM

i dont know the dynamics and important elements of the current wild on this server and i know this might come off as an odd idea, but i always thought f2p should be around 1 flat to 1.2, and then on p2p either gmage or everything including gmage needs to be set at 1.5 or so and even then gmage might need to be tweaked/nerfed (and arguably should just be disabled most of the time anyway) to not be broken. again, i dont have knowledge or reference points for this server so consider this in a vacuum if you can, but remember that gmage has always been a problem and was even one of the key things that ruined actual rsc, even with the higher cast delay..

Player avatar

monk Send PM

Badboy666 said:

Nyx said:

I heard lot especially from turnip not liking here due to slow casting, that was thought and to add bit more skill.

They were prolly AC'ing on turnip anyways... and if they werent, they only like it cuz more casts = more 3 hits, less skills infact.

how its less skill? Rofl you need more skill if you need to cast faster, thats a bout onlything witch inclueding "skill" on this game. turnip pkers are the best pkers on this game and that is the fact.

Player avatar

pringle Send PM

subscriber

monk said:

Badboy666 said:

Nyx said:

I heard lot especially from turnip not liking here due to slow casting, that was thought and to add bit more skill.

They were prolly AC'ing on turnip anyways... and if they werent, they only like it cuz more casts = more 3 hits, less skills infact.

how its less skill? Rofl you need more skill if you need to cast faster, thats a bout onlything witch inclueding "skill" on this game. turnip pkers are the best pkers on this game and that is the fact.

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

pringle said:

turnip pkers are the best pkers on this game and that is the fact.

Lolled

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

1.2 all spells except 1.6 gmage seems fair?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

dmm Random Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

1.2 all spells except 1.6 gmage seems fair?

It's horrible having 2 timers as a pker honestly but it was real OP at 1.2