Ultimate Iron Man Bank

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Banking should be allowed, honestly.

We should limit it to 1 page, and dying should destroy the top 10 most valuable stacks of items in your bank. It is extremely hard and honestly not rewarding enough to do much of anything in Ultimate Iron Man (mining and smithing, fishing and cooking, to name two examples).

Ultimate Iron Man should, in one sense, only offer one additional challenge. That is: having items destroyed from your bank when you die, instead of no banking at all.

Graphic Designer // IGN: NoxX, England

Player avatar

Ilike2fish Send PM

subscriber

fishing and cooking is fine.  smithing and mining. now thats a pain haha

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Ilike2fish said:

fishing and cooking is fine.  smithing and mining. now thats a pain haha

Yeah, but the main point is that it's a complete waste of resources. A lot of skills are.

Player avatar

knack baby Send PM

subscriber

play regular iron man  then lol dumb post

Some people know more then you, and i'm one of them.
[img]https://images.discordapp.net/eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuc3RvcmFnZS5nb29nbGVhcGlzLmNvbS9hdHRhY2htZW50cy8yNDY3NjE3ODI1NDk1NDQ5NjAvMjYyNDc2NDM2NjAwOTEzOTIxL1ZFTlQuanBnIn0.qphFDhO8hZjWCmnyxt7mEr7jG5s[/img]

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

NoxX said:

Banking should be allowed, honestly.

We should limit it to 1 page, and dying should destroy the top 10 most valuable stacks of items in your bank. It is extremely hard and honestly not rewarding enough to do much of anything in Ultimate Iron Man (mining and smithing, fishing and cooking, to name two examples).

Ultimate Iron Man should, in one sense, only offer one additional challenge. That is: having items destroyed from your bank when you die, instead of no banking at all.

I disagree with this suggestion strongly. You're basically just saying get rid of ultimate iron man. There would be no distinction between your two proposed game modes because real talk: no one fucking dies outside of the wild unless they disconnect or are afk.

You talk about resources wasted, but that is not unique to ultimate iron man and can be seen in almost every skill.

Ultimate iron man is the most hardcore mode and you're suggesting to turn it into pussy shit. -1

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

I think you should get 10 slots in the bank. This system wasn't bad on rs2 because your equipment didn't take up 6-7 of your slots....

Player avatar

NoxX Send PM

Eh, not necessarily. There are reasons for my suggestion, such as the one above, but Ultimate should be changed to Hardcore if it is liked this much, and Ultimate would be my proposed idea, I suppose.

Player avatar

kraker Send PM

subscriber

I don't want a full bank. If anything, go back to the original banking system, coins only.

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

Maybe give ultimate iron men a backpack item which allows an additional 10 or so inventory items.

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

Gigacus Send PM

subscriber

Make it so the ultimate iron man can't run from battle. making each decision to engage combat an actual choice of life or death.

Player avatar

Menoaw Send PM

subscriber

hell. no. seriously if you want to have a bank, go reg. thats an option, NOBODY is forcing you to do ultimate, it is your choice.
yes, it is hard as hell.
you think smithings a bitch? just think of herblaw.
this makes you actually think about what you are going to do.
wanna train? do it. fish up, cert some food, train near a certer.
wanna skill? high alch all your armor for those extra precious slots to hold the few extra items for xp/hour.
its ULTIMATE iron man. leave it ultimately difficult.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Menoaw said:

hell. no. seriously if you want to have a bank, go reg. thats an option, NOBODY is forcing you to do ultimate, it is your choice.
yes, it is hard as hell.
you think smithings a bitch? just think of herblaw.
this makes you actually think about what you are going to do.
wanna train? do it. fish up, cert some food, train near a certer.
wanna skill? high alch all your armor for those extra precious slots to hold the few extra items for xp/hour.
its ULTIMATE iron man. leave it ultimately difficult.

+1 very well said.

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

I am +1 for this, but sadly i do not see it happening.   Maybe instead of 1 whole page make it so you can only deposit items that can not be traded most of witch are quest items,  Dramen staff and glarial's Amulet for example.

Yes the word Ultimate implies it will be very hard but rs2 has many features that make it overall easier then it is here.
1. - armor, weapons amulets are placed in there own section
2. - Tool belts that hold supplies such as tinderbox, chisel, molds, ETC
3 - player owned homes, that have portal rooms ( free teleports ) workshop can obtain items such as (hammer, chisel, molds ETC)  and many other things.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Kevin Send PM

subscriber

-1 Ultimate Ironman is already easy mode. Keep it as it is.

Player avatar

kysdh Send PM

Sorry to grave dig but is there a way for ultimate iron men to note and UN note

Player avatar

JustLikeRSC Send PM

subscriber

-Ulti Ironic

(if anything ulti shouldnt keep 3 items on death or be able to protect items)
Or just Hardcore Ultinate Ironman mode.

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Ulti has an equip tab.. what more could you ask for?

-1 play regular ironman if you can't handle ulti

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

PolarBear said:

Ulti has an equip tab.. what more could you ask for?

Imo this. To be fair though, OP was talking about ultimate iron man before equipment tab was introduced.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol