Zubrils Beginner Miners Guide [Earn money as a beginner] - $$$$$

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Hello everyone , if you are new to server and you are wondering how to earn some money - here is a guide for you if you want to take mining path. This is not a powermining guide, this is a starter-banking-mining-guide.

Why mining?

Pros:
a) Decent money;
b) Higher money than fishing because ores can't burn and are more worth;

Cons:
a) Unlike fishing , this is a full attention skill. So meaning by more money , you need to put more effort in it aswell.

Part 1 - Getting a pickaxe:

You can easiely start off with bronze pickaxe from tutorial, but either case you need to get one from Nurmof -> http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/ … ckaxe_Shop . Getting the best pickaxe for your level is always paying off as you get more swings on a rock.

Part 2 - Mining : 1- 15

South - East Varrock Mine -> South-east_Varrock_mining_site.png

Start off with mining Copper / Tin, but don't bank it. It's worthless unless you are planning to do smithing.

Part 3 - Mining : 15- 50 or 15-59

South - East Varrock Mine -> South-east_Varrock_mining_site.png

0qfeI7e.jpg

At level 15 you can mine Iron ores. Banking 1k iron ores will get you level 50. Use Varrock East Bank.
I sold 1k iron ores on Auction house for 300k (300 each), but in a good day you can probably get 350k. That's a decent buck for your new Pickaxe or Rune Armor/Weapon for few hours of work.

From level 50 you can choose to go with iron ores until 59 or go to part 4 of this guide.

Part 4 - Mining : 50-59 - South east Draynor / South West Lumbridge Mining site

Closest bank here is Draynor village bank.

50-55 - you mine full inventory of coal and bank it.
55-59 - you mine 8 mithril + 21 coal per load.

Until 59 you should probably have around 100 mithril ores + 600-700 coal.

I sold coal for 480/485 and 500 each, but in a good day you can get 550.
I sold mithril for 1.5k each but in a good day you can get upto 2k.

A4oOdBy.jpg

Part 5 - Mining : 59 - over 9k

Get you ass to the mining guild...!
...but before buy 7-10 of these http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Dwarven_Stout

Mining guilde is located at South East of Falador. -> http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Mining_Guild

This is the fastest place to mine coal. One load of coal + 3 mithril could take you around 7minutes. Since there aren't a lot of miners there.

From lvl 70 you can mine addy, which is around 3k gold per ore.

Part 6 - Go sell something.

Selling and cashing out is done in Auction house , which is located north of Varrock West bank.
As we can see in the picture, 500 coal is more worth than 600 cooked lobsters.

QejiIci.jpg

P.s. part - Just to be clear.

I'm not against fishing and I haven't mentioned a lot of mining spots. Also I will fish a lot my self during my work, because it doesn't take so much attention. And also I don't like money making methods like picking unids, because except slow combat xp, it won't give any stats. This is just a beginners guide to get some money quite fast. I'll be happy if you share this link to newcommers smile Cheers all !

P.s. part 2

WIcb1BE.jpg

Buy using this mining guide , I have 1 million cash in bank, and 1500 coal still waiting to be sold (720K more). And i'm only playing here for 3 days.

Now get your ass to the mining sites mentioned above!

Last edited by Zubrils (12 Aug 2015 19:08)

Player avatar

laid2rest Send PM

subscriber

Very well put together guide. Over all how long did it take you to start making steady decent money? Most will want to know how far away the reward is while attempting the risks. Very well done sir

In-Game Names: Laid2Rest, Laid__2_Rest, Turbo_Chargd, Diabetes Dan(not mine, share)... Deadman: IamTheReaper, TheRedReaper
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8053/6vW6gC.png[/img]
^RSCR Original
Good to be back

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

laid2rest said:

Very well put together guide. Over all how long did it take you to start making steady decent money? Most will want to know how far away the reward is while attempting the risks. Very well done sir

I added the p.s.2 part 2 to for you to see what I got after 3 days. I'd say that's really steady and decent money.

Steady money comes once you are in the mining guild - through the way to get there , you will earn like 700k.

Last edited by Zubrils (12 Aug 2015 16:35)

Player avatar

Cheap Suits Send PM

subscriber

Thanks man! Great guide for someone like me who's just starting out.

Player avatar

XBadXKarmaX Send PM

subscriber

If you need armor/weapons Ill trade you any rune armor/weapons for the = coal value. So lets say rune helm is 30k (cheaper than AH) and coal is 600 (more than what your normally selling). 50 coal ill give you rune helm.

Last edited by XBadXKarmaX (12 Aug 2015 18:22)

When nostalgia keeps you from moving forward.
*INActive LvL 99 Blacksmith*
#RIPBANK (Only took a bank wipe to bring me back to reality.)

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

Nice guide should help newcomers +1

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

A nice guide for new players job well done *thumbs up*

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

georg Send PM

nice guide thanks

Player avatar

aquacool Send PM

subscriber

Thanks lovely guide

Player avatar

happygoatman Send PM

subscriber

Cool guide bro. I've fished millions of gp, but I've realized coal is highly sought after and very expensive now! I'm talking almost a thousand coins for a coal! I'm gonna get 1,000 iron ore, then start my coal collection. 8.5/10 guide work.

Player avatar

Evan Send PM

subscriber

Just a heads up, these iron and coal prices are outdated. More realistically as of late, iron goes for 500+ and coal for 700+

Player avatar

Ty1er Send PM

Guess I'll start mining xD

Player avatar

Scurfnex Send PM

A fantastic and very useful guide.

Thank You Zubrils!

Player avatar

Xdlhz Send PM

Nice guide ! I need some help with the AH, how i can put all my ores from bank to AH.. ? I try to put them but i can do only 30 ores at once and then repeat... How i can put them all from bank straight to AH...?

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

Xdlhz said:

Nice guide ! I need some help with the AH, how i can put all my ores from bank to AH.. ? I try to put them but i can do only 30 ores at once and then repeat... How i can put them all from bank straight to AH...?

There's a toggle on the bank interface. Withdraw them as notes.

Player avatar

Xdlhz Send PM

Synbios said:

Xdlhz said:

There's a toggle on the bank interface. Withdraw them as notes.

Got it, thanks!